Codoforum related discussions
Login Issues and other problems

It would be really helpful if someone can fix my login issue, I started using codoforum today and the FB, Twitter and G+ login are not working.
http://community.worldanimeclub.com/index.php?u=/user/login
As you can see by visiting the above link, when someone clicks on the login buttons an error message "The page you are looking for does not exists! " is shown. Please help me in this.

Also second issue is that I cannot seem to change the default logo, Do tell me which files I can edit to change the logo.

Last but not the least, i would like to integrate my Wordpress user database with this forum, is it possible? Both websites are on same server and domain.

It would be really helpful if someone can fix my login issue, I started using codoforum today and the FB, Twitter and G+ login are not working. http://community.worldanimeclub.com/index.php?u=/user/login As you can see by visiting the above link, when someone clicks on the login buttons an error message "**The page you are looking for does not exists!** " is shown. Please help me in this. Also second issue is that I cannot seem to change the default logo, Do tell me which files I can edit to change the logo. Last but not the least, i would like to integrate my Wordpress user database with this forum, is it possible? Both websites are on same server and domain.

Also where can I add the Recaptcha keys, I can see the recaptchalib file is available, so that means the feature is enabled!
Hope some one can help, Thank you smile

Also where can I add the Recaptcha keys, I can see the recaptchalib file is available, so that means the feature is enabled! Hope some one can help, Thank you :)

It would be really helpful if someone can fix my login issue, I started using codoforum today and the FB, Twitter and G+ login are not working.

Please refer the documentation for FB, Twitter, G+ login intergation here:
https://codoforum.com/documentation/setup-facebook-twitter-google-login

Also second issue is that I cannot seem to change the default logo, Do tell me which files I can edit to change the logo.

You can change the logo by replacing the image here:
codoforum/sites/default/assets/img/general/brand.png

Last but not the least, i would like to integrate my Wordpress user database with this forum, is it possible? Both websites are on same server and domain.

Yes, it is certainly possible. The forum that is used here has been integrated with Drupal login system.
Do you have knowledge in creating a wordpress plugin ?
We will be adding documentation for login integrations to Drupal, Wordpress, Joomla, etc soon.

Also where can I add the Recaptcha keys, I can see the recaptchalib file is available, so that means the feature is enabled!

Codoforum does support recaptcha but you will have to enable it manually.
To enable this feature you need to open the table codo_config in the codoforum database.

Then, change 'option_value' of captcha from 'disabled' to 'enabled'
Add you public and private keys to captcha_public_key & captcha_private_key in the table.

>It would be really helpful if someone can fix my login issue, I started using codoforum today and the FB, Twitter and G+ login are not working. Please refer the documentation for FB, Twitter, G+ login intergation here: https://codoforum.com/documentation/setup-facebook-twitter-google-login >Also second issue is that I cannot seem to change the default logo, Do tell me which files I can edit to change the logo. You can change the logo by replacing the image here: `codoforum/sites/default/assets/img/general/brand.png` >Last but not the least, i would like to integrate my Wordpress user database with this forum, is it possible? Both websites are on same server and domain. Yes, it is certainly possible. The forum that is used here has been integrated with Drupal login system. Do you have knowledge in creating a wordpress plugin ? We will be adding documentation for login integrations to Drupal, Wordpress, Joomla, etc soon. >Also where can I add the Recaptcha keys, I can see the recaptchalib file is available, so that means the feature is enabled! Codoforum does support recaptcha but you will have to enable it manually. To enable this feature you need to open the table `codo_config` in the codoforum database. Then, change 'option_value' of `captcha` from 'disabled' to 'enabled' Add you public and private keys to `captcha_public_key` & `captcha_private_key` in the table.

@adesh

I added App ID and secrets of FB, Twitter and Google, sometimes login works, some times they don't. Yes I am a Wordpress developer, but this new forum environment is very different, so it is a little hard for me to get my head around. hope you can help.

Twitter login error:

Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'Exception' with message 'Serialization of 'Closure' is not allowed' in /home/community/codoforum/sys/Ext/hybridauth/Hybrid/Storage.php:56 Stack trace: #0 /home/community/codoforum/sys/Ext/hybridauth/Hybrid/Storage.php(56): serialize(Object(Exception)) #1 /home/community/codoforum/sys/Ext/hybridauth/Hybrid/Error.php(26): Hybrid_Storage->set('hauth_session.e...', Object(Exception)) #2 /home/community/codoforum/sys/Ext/hybridauth/Hybrid/Endpoint.php(144): Hybrid_Error::setError('Authentificatio...', 5, '#0 /home/commun...', Object(Exception)) #3 /home/community/codoforum/sys/Ext/hybridauth/Hybrid/Endpoint.php(52): Hybrid_Endpoint::processAuthStart() #4 /home/community/codoforum/sites/default/plugins/uni_login/uni_login.php(32): Hybrid_Endpoint::process() #5 [internal function]: CODOF\Plugin->{closure}() #6 /home/community/codoforum/sys/Ext/limonade/limonade.php(429): call_user_func_array(Object(Closure), Array) #7 /home/community/codoforum/routes.php(682): run() #8 /home/community/codoforum/i in /home/community/codoforum/sys/Ext/hybridauth/Hybrid/Storage.php on line 56

Google login error:

Authentication failed. The user has canceled the authentication or the provider refused the connection.
@adesh I added App ID and secrets of FB, Twitter and Google, sometimes login works, some times they don't. Yes I am a Wordpress developer, but this new forum environment is very different, so it is a little hard for me to get my head around. hope you can help. Twitter login error: ```` Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'Exception' with message 'Serialization of 'Closure' is not allowed' in /home/community/codoforum/sys/Ext/hybridauth/Hybrid/Storage.php:56 Stack trace: #0 /home/community/codoforum/sys/Ext/hybridauth/Hybrid/Storage.php(56): serialize(Object(Exception)) #1 /home/community/codoforum/sys/Ext/hybridauth/Hybrid/Error.php(26): Hybrid_Storage->set('hauth_session.e...', Object(Exception)) #2 /home/community/codoforum/sys/Ext/hybridauth/Hybrid/Endpoint.php(144): Hybrid_Error::setError('Authentificatio...', 5, '#0 /home/commun...', Object(Exception)) #3 /home/community/codoforum/sys/Ext/hybridauth/Hybrid/Endpoint.php(52): Hybrid_Endpoint::processAuthStart() #4 /home/community/codoforum/sites/default/plugins/uni_login/uni_login.php(32): Hybrid_Endpoint::process() #5 [internal function]: CODOF\Plugin->{closure}() #6 /home/community/codoforum/sys/Ext/limonade/limonade.php(429): call_user_func_array(Object(Closure), Array) #7 /home/community/codoforum/routes.php(682): run() #8 /home/community/codoforum/i in /home/community/codoforum/sys/Ext/hybridauth/Hybrid/Storage.php on line 56 ```` Google login error: ```` Authentication failed. The user has canceled the authentication or the provider refused the connection. ````

Yes I am a Wordpress developer, but this new forum environment is very different, so it is a little hard for me to get my head around

We asked that to give you more specific instructions.
If you are not in a hurry, we suggest you to wait for the documentation.


As for the errors, it looks like they are a side effect due to our API changes.
We will fix them in Codoforum V2.4

> Yes I am a Wordpress developer, but this new forum environment is very different, so it is a little hard for me to get my head around We asked that to give you more specific instructions. If you are not in a hurry, we suggest you to wait for the documentation. --- As for the errors, it looks like they are a side effect due to our API changes. We will fix them in Codoforum V2.4

Have you left the callback URL blank in twitter app ?

If yes, please set it to some random url like : http://google.com

Have you left the **callback URL** blank in twitter app ? If yes, please set it to some random url like : `http://google.com`
939
5
0
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft