I like the profiles how they are now. They give the recent activity of the user, and that's is ok. But would be also useful if there is a functionality to add comments. Something like a PinWall for simple messages. This will give the profiles something like a social touch. XenForo has this https://xenforo.com/community/members/xenforo.1/ (called profile posts). I think IPB too and some other forums.
Btw, the left side of the profile page here is empty. You can use it for this thing 
Regards
I like the profiles how they are now. They give the recent activity of the user, and that's is ok. But would be also useful if there is a functionality to add comments. Something like a PinWall for simple messages. This will give the profiles something like a social touch. XenForo has this https://xenforo.com/community/members/xenforo.1/ (called profile posts). I think IPB too and some other forums.
Btw, the left side of the profile page here is empty. You can use it for this thing :)
Regards