FreiChat related discussions
Freichat on Etano

Hello,

I've followed all the required steps when installing on my Etano site, but can't see the chat box on my website. I wonder if I've placed the code incorrectly. Kindly help.

Hello, I've followed all the required steps when installing on my Etano site, but can't see the chat box on my website. I wonder if I've placed the code incorrectly. Kindly help.

Which version of Etano are you using ?

Can you view your website source and check if you can find the word 'freichat' in it ?

Which version of Etano are you using ? Can you view your website source and check if you can find the word 'freichat' in it ?
301
1
0
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft