FreiChat related discussions
Online User Icons

I really appreciate the work you have done on this chart. Thanks coz it has helped me so far.
I need to know though how I can change the icons that appear automatically on the online users. Most of them look evil, how can I change them or in which directory are they.

Thanks again

I really appreciate the work you have done on this chart. Thanks coz it has helped me so far. I need to know though how I can change the icons that appear automatically on the online users. Most of them look evil, how can I change them or in which directory are they. Thanks again

Never mind. I changed freichat/server/plugins/chatroom/chatroom.php

//wavatar in this line
$avatar_url = "http://www.gravatar.com/avatar/" . md5($guest) . "?s=24&d=wavatar";   
//to  mm on both lines
 $avatar_url = "http://www.gravatar.com/avatar/" . md5($guest) . "?s=24&d=mm";

Works fine atleast now

Never mind. I changed freichat/server/plugins/chatroom/chatroom.php ```` //wavatar in this line $avatar_url = "http://www.gravatar.com/avatar/" . md5($guest) . "?s=24&d=wavatar"; //to mm on both lines $avatar_url = "http://www.gravatar.com/avatar/" . md5($guest) . "?s=24&d=mm"; ```` Works fine atleast now

Hi,
plase, how to sett gravatar link, when I need coding MD5 email (no quest)?
thank you

$avatar_url = "http://www.gravatar.com/avatar/" . md5($guest) . "?s=24&d=wavatar";
Hi, plase, how to sett gravatar link, when I need coding MD5 email (no quest)? thank you ```` $avatar_url = "http://www.gravatar.com/avatar/" . md5($guest) . "?s=24&d=wavatar"; ````
edited Nov 11 '14 at 12:58 pm

Do you want to md5 the user's email address and not their name ?

Do you want to md5 the user's email address and not their name ?
189
3
2
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft