Codoforum related discussions
Can't login after import

Can't login after import from smf

Wrong password is coming

  1. I install codo
  2. Import database of smf
  3. then after I can't login

Who is Admin after import?

When I try to http://tv.realinfo.tv/index.php?u=/user/forgot even then just it shows processing but don't send any password on e mail

Can't login after import from smf Wrong password is coming 1. I install codo 2. Import database of smf 3. then after I can't login Who is Admin after import? When I try to http://tv.realinfo.tv/index.php?u=/user/forgot even then just it shows processing but don't send any password on e mail

realinfo.tv

159
1
0
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft