Codoforum related discussions
Installing Codoforum - Error when re-sending user's confirmation email

I created a new user, then noticed the mail server settings weren't set up correctly. I modified the settings, then went back to the user's account and hit "Resend email" to resent the confirmation email. I received the following message:

Unable to require /home/martyn/codoforum/sys/CODOF/DB.php
Fatal error: Class 'CODOF\DB' not found in /home/martyn/codoforum/sys/Controller/Ajax/user/register.php on line 15

DB.php does not exist in the source tree that I downloaded. I've tried searching for this error on these forums and Google but found no mention of it.

Any ideas?

I created a new user, then noticed the mail server settings weren't set up correctly. I modified the settings, then went back to the user's account and hit "Resend email" to resent the confirmation email. I received the following message: Unable to require /home/martyn/codoforum/sys/CODOF/DB.php Fatal error: Class 'CODOF\DB' not found in /home/martyn/codoforum/sys/Controller/Ajax/user/register.php on line 15 DB.php does not exist in the source tree that I downloaded. I've tried searching for this error on these forums and Google but found no mention of it. Any ideas?

We had made a major rewrite for V2.0 . The code in that file is using an old method which no longer exists .

For a quick fix :

Replace

global $DB;
\CODOF\DB::connect($DB);

with

//global $DB;
//\CODOF\DB::connect($DB);

in /home/martyn/codoforum/sys/Controller/Ajax/user/register.php around line 15

DB.php does not exist in the source tree that I downloaded.

You should find that file in sys/CODOF/Booter/IoC/DB.php

We had made a major rewrite for V2.0 . The code in that file is using an old method which no longer exists . For a quick fix : Replace ``` global $DB; \CODOF\DB::connect($DB); ``` with ``` //global $DB; //\CODOF\DB::connect($DB); ``` in /home/martyn/codoforum/sys/Controller/Ajax/user/register.php around line 15 >DB.php does not exist in the source tree that I downloaded. You should find that file in sys/CODOF/Booter/IoC/DB.php
334
2
0
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft