FreiChat related discussions
Remember the chat status

Hi there,

it is possible to permanently store the own chat status (invisible) ?

I'm tired to turn again the status again and again to "invisible" because the state constantly changes to "available". As admin this is very annoying.

Thanks

Hi there, it is possible to permanently store the own chat status (invisible) ? I'm tired to turn again the status again and again to "invisible" because the state constantly changes to "available". As admin this is very annoying. Thanks

I'm tired to turn again the status again and again to "invisible"

It should be stored as long as your browser is open .
Do you want the status to be stored even after you close the browser ?

>I'm tired to turn again the status again and again to "invisible" It should be stored as long as your browser is open . Do you want the status to be stored even after you close the browser ?
100
1
0
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft