FreiChat related discussions
No users or Chat Rooms displaying

Getting the following error log everytime I load the module in Joomla. I am running Joomla 3.3.3 with CB. I have provided the proper database access but getting the below in the log and am scratching my head on this one.

[11-Aug-2014 18:30:12 GMT] PHP Notice: Undefined index: 53e90b082417ausr_ses_id in /home/greensham317/public_html/freichat/server/freichat.php on line 79
[11-Aug-2014 18:30:12 GMT] PHP Notice: Undefined index: 53e90b082417ausr_name in /home/greensham317/public_html/freichat/server/freichat.php on line 80
[11-Aug-2014 18:30:12 GMT] PHP Fatal error: Call to a member function fetchAll() on a non-object in /home/greensham317/public_html/freichat/server/freichat.php on line 732
[11-Aug-2014 18:30:12 GMT] PHP Notice: Undefined index: 53e90b082417ausr_ses_id in /home/greensham317/public_html/freichat/server/freichat.php on line 79
[11-Aug-2014 18:30:12 GMT] PHP Notice: Undefined index: 53e90b082417ausr_ses_id in /home/greensham317/public_html/freichat/server/drivers/base.php on line 103
[11-Aug-2014 18:30:12 GMT] PHP Notice: Undefined index: 53e90b082417ais_guest in /home/greensham317/public_html/freichat/server/drivers/base.php on line 106
[11-Aug-2014 18:30:12 GMT] PHP Notice: Undefined index: 53e90b082417ausr_ses_id in /home/greensham317/public_html/freichat/server/drivers/JCB.php on line 105

Getting the following error log everytime I load the module in Joomla. I am running Joomla 3.3.3 with CB. I have provided the proper database access but getting the below in the log and am scratching my head on this one. [11-Aug-2014 18:30:12 GMT] PHP Notice: Undefined index: 53e90b082417ausr_ses_id in /home/greensham317/public_html/freichat/server/freichat.php on line 79 [11-Aug-2014 18:30:12 GMT] PHP Notice: Undefined index: 53e90b082417ausr_name in /home/greensham317/public_html/freichat/server/freichat.php on line 80 [11-Aug-2014 18:30:12 GMT] PHP Fatal error: Call to a member function fetchAll() on a non-object in /home/greensham317/public_html/freichat/server/freichat.php on line 732 [11-Aug-2014 18:30:12 GMT] PHP Notice: Undefined index: 53e90b082417ausr_ses_id in /home/greensham317/public_html/freichat/server/freichat.php on line 79 [11-Aug-2014 18:30:12 GMT] PHP Notice: Undefined index: 53e90b082417ausr_ses_id in /home/greensham317/public_html/freichat/server/drivers/base.php on line 103 [11-Aug-2014 18:30:12 GMT] PHP Notice: Undefined index: 53e90b082417ais_guest in /home/greensham317/public_html/freichat/server/drivers/base.php on line 106 [11-Aug-2014 18:30:12 GMT] PHP Notice: Undefined index: 53e90b082417ausr_ses_id in /home/greensham317/public_html/freichat/server/drivers/JCB.php on line 105

Can you provide us with your website address and one test account ?

Can you provide us with your website address and one test account ?
148
1
0
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft