Codoforum related discussions
I like it so far...

This forum software seems really cool and modern. Something like this I was looking for.
Question: any plan for convertes, because many (like me) want to move from the current forum softwares we use since years. I use SMF.

The second question: does this forum support Notifications? A new forum called Discourse https://meta.discourse.org/ does this very very good.

Another good option of Discourse is Oneboxing https://meta.discourse.org/t/what-is-a-onebox/4546 Something like this would be very useful here too.
I like the design of Codoforum more than that of Discourse, the other reason I like this is because this forums uses PHP and is faster that Discourse.

This forum software seems really cool and modern. Something like this I was looking for. Question: any plan for convertes, because many (like me) want to move from the current forum softwares we use since years. I use SMF. The second question: does this forum support Notifications? A new forum called Discourse https://meta.discourse.org/ does this very very good. Another good option of Discourse is Oneboxing https://meta.discourse.org/t/what-is-a-onebox/4546 Something like this would be very useful here too. I like the design of Codoforum more than that of Discourse, the other reason I like this is because this forums uses PHP and is faster that Discourse.

Question: any plan for convertes, because many (like me) want to move from the current forum softwares we use since years. I use SMF.

There is an importer available for SMF, you will find it in the back-end. if you have any problem importing, do let us know.

This forum software seems really cool and modern. Something like this I was looking for.

Yes, it looks modern, also the code which runs inside is modern too, it was built using the latest coding patterns which makes it extremely easy to extend.

The second question: does this forum support Notifications? A new forum called Discourse https://meta.discourse.org/ does this very very good.

Not as of yet, but we will surely add them, we might have something like desktop notifications where a pop up appears at the right bottom as new events occur in the forum.

Another good option of Discourse is Oneboxing https://meta.discourse.org/t/what-is-a-onebox/4546 Something like this would be very useful here too.

embedding tweets comes under Oneboxing.
This will be added in version 2.2 (one boxing and notifications)
version 2.1 which will be released within the next 5 days which will include tagging, block system and a completely revamped backend.

> Question: any plan for convertes, because many (like me) want to move from the current forum softwares we use since years. I use SMF. There is an importer available for SMF, you will find it in the back-end. if you have any problem importing, do let us know. > This forum software seems really cool and modern. Something like this I was looking for. Yes, it looks modern, also the code which runs inside is modern too, it was built using the latest coding patterns which makes it extremely easy to extend. > The second question: does this forum support Notifications? A new forum called Discourse https://meta.discourse.org/ does this very very good. Not as of yet, but we will surely add them, we might have something like desktop notifications where a pop up appears at the right bottom as new events occur in the forum. > Another good option of Discourse is Oneboxing https://meta.discourse.org/t/what-is-a-onebox/4546 Something like this would be very useful here too. embedding tweets comes under Oneboxing. This will be added in version 2.2 (one boxing and notifications) version 2.1 which will be released within the next 5 days which will include tagging, block system and a completely revamped backend.
180
3
0
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft