FreiChat related discussions
Filesend with Firefox

Hi all,

I just downloaded the Free Freichat and install it. I must say that's a great Module !!

I've just a little problem with Firefox when I want to send a file to an other User. I click on the sendfile icon but nothing hapend...
I think that's a Firefox config but I don't know where...
In IE it work like a charm.

Thanks in advence for the help.

Hi all, I just downloaded the Free Freichat and install it. I must say that's a great Module !! I've just a little problem with Firefox when I want to send a file to an other User. I click on the sendfile icon but nothing hapend... I think that's a Firefox config but I don't know where... In IE it work like a charm. Thanks in advence for the help.

Can you check your firefox error console for any errors when you click on the icon ?

Also, can you test it on chrome ?

Can you check your firefox error console for any errors when you click on the icon ? Also, can you test it on chrome ?

I don't know why but now it work. However I touch nothing LOL.

Thanx adesh

I don't know why but now it work. However I touch nothing LOL. Thanx adesh
134
2
0
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft