FreiChat related discussions
Can't Position ChatBox

Hi,

I can't position the freichat chat box. It appears on the left bottom, only as text ("on Available byBusy in Invisible ofOffline
Set status:") and its not visible unless I scroll all the way down to the end of the page. I tried several positions if not all to no avail and I don't see the chat rooms at all either. I can configure the backend and as far as I know it is installed correctly. I tried JoomlaCB integration and then I tried it with just the Joomla intergration. I even changed the JQuery conflict to yes with no results other than it removing the slideshow. I disabled my firewall to the website. I tried all I can do, I'm not versed in php unless I would look at the files myself. The forum is my last option before I give up on such a fine piece of software that I was using prior to it even being available in the Joomla Directory. Can someone help me please; I would be so grateful. Thank you.

Hi, I can't position the freichat chat box. It appears on the left bottom, only as text ("on Available byBusy in Invisible ofOffline Set status:") and its not visible unless I scroll all the way down to the end of the page. I tried several positions if not all to no avail and I don't see the chat rooms at all either. I can configure the backend and as far as I know it is installed correctly. I tried JoomlaCB integration and then I tried it with just the Joomla intergration. I even changed the JQuery conflict to yes with no results other than it removing the slideshow. I disabled my firewall to the website. I tried all I can do, I'm not versed in php unless I would look at the files myself. The forum is my last option before I give up on such a fine piece of software that I was using prior to it even being available in the Joomla Directory. Can someone help me please; I would be so grateful. Thank you.

Update: I'm sorry, I forgot to mention that I am using Joonla 3.3.1 and Gantry default template.

Update: I'm sorry, I forgot to mention that I am using Joonla 3.3.1 and Gantry default template.

Looks like the css is not being loaded .

Can you check your browser console to see if you get any 404 errors .

It would be helpful if you could provide your website address , so that we may test it ourselves .

Looks like the css is not being loaded . Can you check your browser console to see if you get any 404 errors . It would be helpful if you could provide your website address , so that we may test it ourselves .
Necessity is the mother of all inventions!

Thank you. I disabled it, but I will enable it back. My site is
www.nexp-media.com... The css is not loading? Okay, I will take a look with "Inspect element." I also apologize for the late reply, I didn't receive an email notice that there was a reply. I just enabled it and now its not showing at all.

Here are the results from the "Inspect Element:"

Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 500 (Internal Server Error) http://www.nexp-media.com/freichat/client/jquery/freichat_themes/freichatcss.php
Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 404 (Not Found) http://www.nexp-media.com/components/com_extrawatch/js/jdownloadurl.js
Refused to autofill iframe with different origin
Refused to autofill iframe with different origin
Refused to autofill iframe with different origin
Refused to autofill iframe with different origin

Thank you. I disabled it, but I will enable it back. My site is www.nexp-media.com... The css is not loading? Okay, I will take a look with "Inspect element." I also apologize for the late reply, I didn't receive an email notice that there was a reply. I just enabled it and now its not showing at all. Here are the results from the "Inspect Element:" Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 500 (Internal Server Error) http://www.nexp-media.com/freichat/client/jquery/freichat_themes/freichatcss.php Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 404 (Not Found) http://www.nexp-media.com/components/com_extrawatch/js/jdownloadurl.js Refused to autofill iframe with different origin Refused to autofill iframe with different origin Refused to autofill iframe with different origin Refused to autofill iframe with different origin

I am all set! Thank you so much! Once you told me it was a css issue, I went back and check the permissions.... I changed all folders to 755 and files to 644. If this is incorrect, please let me know. If ok, then this issue is resolved 5 stars coming your way too... Thank you so much!

I am all set! Thank you so much! Once you told me it was a css issue, I went back and check the permissions.... I changed all folders to 755 and files to 644. If this is incorrect, please let me know. If ok, then this issue is resolved 5 stars coming your way too... Thank you so much!

I changed all folders to 755 and files to 644.

Yes, these are the correct permissions .

> I changed all folders to 755 and files to 644. Yes, these are the correct permissions .
Necessity is the mother of all inventions!
188
5
0
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft