FreiChat related discussions
Joomla 2.5 and freichat

Hello,

i have the same problem as many others here.

I installed freichat and it worked fine. I can login into the admin area, i pasted the code into my template file, but i can't see anything on my joomla page.

The module mod_freichat is empty.

I need help.

Hello, i have the same problem as many others here. I installed freichat and it worked fine. I can login into the admin area, i pasted the code into my template file, but i can't see anything on my joomla page. The module mod_freichat is empty. I need help.

Make sure you have given the module a position that is visible in the current template and that you have assigned it to all pages .

The best way to confirm that above is correct is by checking your website source(ctrl+u) and search for the word freichat
If you are able to find it, then that means freichat is being loaded properly .

If you are able to see freichat and it is still not visible in your website then keep reading .

The next thing that can make freichat not to appear is some server misconfiguration or a javasript error .

This is difficult to detect, so we will need to check your website ourselves .
You will need to provide us with your website address and a test account .

Make sure you have given the module a position that is visible in the current template and that you have assigned it to all pages . The best way to confirm that above is correct is by checking your website source(ctrl+u) and search for the word `freichat` If you are able to find it, then that means freichat is being loaded properly . If you are able to see `freichat` and it is still not visible in your website then keep reading . The next thing that can make freichat not to appear is some server misconfiguration or a javasript error . This is difficult to detect, so we will need to check your website ourselves . You will need to provide us with your website address and a test account .
Necessity is the mother of all inventions!

i have the same issue. The module is apparently loaded but it is not visible. I will pm you my web address and login info to take a look. Thank you.

i have the same issue. The module is apparently loaded but it is not visible. I will pm you my web address and login info to take a look. Thank you.

Hello,

i installed all properly.

The module is empty and i cant see any chat windows on the bottom (like faceebook etc.)....

I can't give access to my website, i only want that the script is running.

Hello, i installed all properly. The module is empty and i cant see any chat windows on the bottom (like faceebook etc.).... I can't give access to my website, i only want that the script is running.

The best way to confirm that above is correct is by checking your website source(ctrl+u) and search for the word freichat
If you are able to find it, then that means freichat is being loaded properly .

If you are able to see freichat and it is still not visible in your website then keep reading .

So , did you find the word 'freichat' in your website source ?

If yes, can you paste the entire

<script>

tag in that source ?

&amp;gt;The best way to confirm that above is correct is by checking your website source(ctrl+u) and search for the word freichat If you are able to find it, then that means freichat is being loaded properly . &amp;gt;If you are able to see freichat and it is still not visible in your website then keep reading . So , did you find the word &#039;freichat&#039; in your website source ? If yes, can you paste the entire ``` &amp;lt;script&amp;gt; ``` tag in that source ?
Necessity is the mother of all inventions!

I have the same issue.

I found the word 'freichat' on 2 lines in my website source.
the lines are

  1. <link rel="stylesheet" href="http://www.socialaitvet.tk/freichat/client/jquery/freichat_themes/freichatcss.php" type="text/css" />

  2. <script src="http://www.socialaitvet.tk/freichat/client/main.php?id=6nnsn3klj5de71dsktilor9fo7&xhash=99a60f56a5957609cfb7837148b045c3" type="text/javascript">

I have the same issue. I found the word &#039;freichat&#039; on 2 lines in my website source. the lines are 1. &amp;lt;link rel=&quot;stylesheet&quot; href=&quot;http://www.socialaitvet.tk/freichat/client/jquery/freichat_themes/freichatcss.php&quot; type=&quot;text/css&quot; /&amp;gt; 2. &amp;lt;script src=&quot;http://www.socialaitvet.tk/freichat/client/main.php?id=6nnsn3klj5de71dsktilor9fo7&amp;xhash=99a60f56a5957609cfb7837148b045c3&quot; type=&quot;text/javascript&quot;&amp;gt;

@mujahid ,

Your web host is adding some unwanted code (analytics code) to freichat .

If you load this link and go to the bottom, you will see the analytics code .

If you can remove it (by asking your webhost), freichat will work as normal .

Also, next time please create a new topic .

@mujahid , Your web host is adding some unwanted code (analytics code) to freichat . If you load [this link](http://www.socialaitvet.tk/freichat/client/main.php?id=6nnsn3klj5de71dsktilor9fo7&amp;xhash=99a60f56a5957609cfb7837148b045c3) and go to the bottom, you will see the analytics code . If you can remove it (by asking your webhost), freichat will work as normal . Also, next time please create a new topic .

Thanks for your reply and I will create a new topic next time. Thanks again.

Thanks for your reply and I will create a new topic next time. Thanks again.
200
7
0
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft