FreiChat related discussions
Chat on Mobile

Hi,

I have purchased the chat with mobile support and I really need to use the JavaScript function

FreiChat.create_chat_window_mesg

on smartphones and tablets, but is not working as intended. Is possible to fix it in some way?

Hi, I have purchased the chat with mobile support and I really need to use the JavaScript function FreiChat.create_chat_window_mesg on smartphones and tablets, but is not working as intended. Is possible to fix it in some way?

Hi, you need to use the below function to open the chat in the mobile version:

FreiChat.open_panel(username, userid );  
FreiChat.open_panel('admin', 1); //example
Hi, you need to use the below function to open the chat in the mobile version: ``` FreiChat.open_panel(username, userid ); FreiChat.open_panel('admin', 1); //example ```
Necessity is the mother of all inventions!
120
1
0
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft