FreiChat related discussions
Attached to position

Tell me please, what should I do to chatroom was attached to the desired position on the page? and after attachment to clean button chatroom (google translate smile )
My site on locallhost (joomla 3.3)

Tell me please, what should I do to chatroom was attached to the desired position on the page? and after attachment to clean button chatroom (google translate :) ) My site on locallhost (joomla 3.3)

Sorry, but we did not understand what you meant . .

Can you please re-frame or provide a screenshot ?

Sorry, but we did not understand what you meant . . Can you please re-frame or provide a screenshot ?
Necessity is the mother of all inventions!

here is screenshot

53c6ad3bb016d.jpg

here is screenshot ![53c6ad3bb016d.jpg](serve/attachment&path=53c6ad3bb016d.jpg)

And another problem

53c6afac0ddc2.jpg

And another problem ![53c6afac0ddc2.jpg](serve/attachment&path=53c6afac0ddc2.jpg)

Ok, so you want the chatroom to remain open in that position i.e "sidebar-a" ?

Ok, so you want the chatroom to remain open in that position i.e "sidebar-a" ?
Necessity is the mother of all inventions!

Sorry, but I'm weak in this understand, could you explain in more detail, if not difficult.
where exactly should write?

Sorry, but I'm weak in this understand, could you explain in more detail, if not difficult. where exactly should write?

Do you know the id of the sidebar-a position ?

You can find the id or class name of the div where you want the chatroom to appear, by looking at the html source.

Do you know the id of the sidebar-a position ? You can find the id or class name of the div where you want the chatroom to appear, by looking at the html source.
Necessity is the mother of all inventions!

id of the position "sidebar-a" is "rt-sidebar-a"

<div id="rt-sidebar-a">
<div class="rt-block ">

id of the position &quot;sidebar-a&quot; is &quot;rt-sidebar-a&quot; &amp;lt;div id=&quot;rt-sidebar-a&quot;&amp;gt; &amp;lt;div class=&quot;rt-block &quot;&amp;gt;

Open file ~/freichat/client/chatroom.js

At the end of the function FreiChat.init_chatrooms() , i.e around line 167

Copy paste following lines :

 var chatroom = jQuery('.frei_chatroom-content').clone();  
 jQuery('#rt-sidebar-a').append(chatroom); // your DIV here    
 chatroom.show();  
 jQuery('#dc-slick-9').remove();
Open file ~/freichat/client/chatroom.js At the **end** of the function FreiChat.init_chatrooms() , i.e around line 167 Copy paste following lines : ``` var chatroom = jQuery(&#039;.frei_chatroom-content&#039;).clone(); jQuery(&#039;#rt-sidebar-a&#039;).append(chatroom); // your DIV here chatroom.show(); jQuery(&#039;#dc-slick-9&#039;).remove(); ```
Necessity is the mother of all inventions!

I'm sorry, but I have in this folder only freichat.js, jsdef.js, mobile.js, plugins.js. Chatroom.js don't have.

I&#039;m sorry, but I have in this folder only freichat.js, jsdef.js, mobile.js, plugins.js. Chatroom.js don&#039;t have.

Can you send us the freichat.js file ?

Can you send us the freichat.js file ?
Necessity is the mother of all inventions!

ок. You worth a ban on sending .js. Сhange freichat.txt to freichat.js
freichat.txt

ок. You worth a ban on sending .js. Сhange freichat.**txt** to freichat.**js** [freichat.txt](serve/attachment&amp;path=53ca444959309.txt)

Please replace the freichat.js with the file below :

freichat.js.zip

Please replace the freichat.js with the file below : [freichat.js.zip](serve/attachment&amp;path=53cd07216d246.zip)
Necessity is the mother of all inventions!

Thank you very much!!! I looked where you have added the code.
There is a small error - chat window gone to the bottom of chatroom.

53cd13e8a3e92.jpg
Could you help me?

Thank you very much!!! I looked where you have added the code. There is a small error - chat window gone to the bottom of chatroom. ![53cd13e8a3e92.jpg](serve/attachment&amp;path=53cd13e8a3e92.jpg) Could you help me?

I think the problem is in the amount column, on another page it's okay.
What to do to not move here?

I think the problem is in the amount column, on another page it&#039;s okay. What to do to not move here?

Really! If I'm disable one column - all corrected.
How can I fix the width of the window? Not correctly displayed window chatroom!

53cd282877605.jpg

but opens another window^

53cd28862cacd.jpg

Really! If I&#039;m disable one column - all corrected. How can I fix the width of the window? Not correctly displayed window chatroom! ![53cd282877605.jpg](serve/attachment&amp;path=53cd282877605.jpg) but opens another window^ ![53cd28862cacd.jpg](serve/attachment&amp;path=53cd28862cacd.jpg)

You can directly edit the css file in freichat/client/themes/basic/styles.css

You can directly edit the css file in freichat/client/themes/basic/styles.css
Necessity is the mother of all inventions!
482
18
0
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft