Hello !
I need help with the new Elgg 1.9.
I have installed the last release of Freichat found here: http://codologic.com/page/codo_commerce/buy
The problem is Freichat is not fully compatible with Elgg 1.9 because it's developped for Elgg 1.8+ so I know It's normal.
About my problem : When Freichat is activated, elgg admin panel is frozen. It means the accordeons menus don't scroll down anymore.
If I desactivate Freichat in Freichat admin panel, my elgg admin panel come back to normal.
Sorry for my English, I'm French 
Thanks for your support.
Hello !
I need help with the new Elgg 1.9.
I have installed the last release of Freichat found here: http://codologic.com/page/codo_commerce/buy
The problem is Freichat is not fully compatible with Elgg 1.9 because it's developped for Elgg 1.8+ so I know It's normal.
About my problem : When Freichat is activated, elgg admin panel is frozen. It means the accordeons menus don't scroll down anymore.
If I desactivate Freichat in Freichat admin panel, my elgg admin panel come back to normal.
Sorry for my English, I'm French :)
Thanks for your support.