FreiChat related discussions
Translation not ok ?

Hello,

I'm new here and I want to thank you for freichat. It's great.
But I have a little problem with the translation.
The french file included in the zip is not complete. So I took the original english version which I translated in french.
Everything is ok except for a few variables:

$ frei_trans ['default_status'] = "I am avalaible" (in french: Je suis disponile)
$ frei_trans ['pwdby'] = "Powered by" (in french: réalisé par)

they are not translated (see picture below)

53b79c74df791.png

Thanks for help,
Yves.

freichat 9.6
Hello, I'm new here and I want to thank you for freichat. It's great. But I have a little problem with the translation. The french file included in the zip is not complete. So I took the original english version which I translated in french. Everything is ok except for a few variables: $ frei_trans ['default_status'] = "I am avalaible" (in french: Je suis disponile) $ frei_trans ['pwdby'] = "Powered by" (in french: réalisé par) they are not translated (see picture below) ![53b79c74df791.png](serve/attachment&path=53b79c74df791.png) Thanks for help, Yves. ##### freichat 9.6

you can change the "I am available" text by changing the text in server/freichat.php

the powered by cannot be changed.

you can change the "I am available" text by changing the text in server/freichat.php the powered by cannot be changed.
Necessity is the mother of all inventions!
129
1
0
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft