FreiChat related discussions
Problem in the administration of 9.6 Freichat

hi guys,

I use Freichat 9.6, joomla 3.1.5 and Postgres 9.3.

installed perfectly and works fine on the frontend, but any changes you make in the backend freichat not record. is as if the freichat not to record the information that I change.

hi guys, I use Freichat 9.6, joomla 3.1.5 and Postgres 9.3. installed perfectly and works fine on the frontend, but any changes you make in the backend freichat not record. is as if the freichat not to record the information that I change.

Can you provide us access to your FreiChat backend ?

Can you provide us access to your FreiChat backend ?
Necessity is the mother of all inventions!

but any changes you make in the backend freichat not record.

Are none of them working ? Do you get any errors while saving the changes ?

>but any changes you make in the backend freichat not record. Are none of them working ? Do you get any errors while saving the changes ?
Necessity is the mother of all inventions!

the system does not present any errors, quite the contrary it says that the changes were made successfully, very tin. : P

For example, in the option "client side" I want to change the option "Disable FreiChat for guests?" that is by default "NO" to "YES" and when I click "Save Changes" the system continues with the "NO" option.

the system does not present any errors, quite the contrary it says that the changes were made successfully, very tin. : P For example, in the option "client side" I want to change the option "Disable FreiChat for guests?" that is by default "NO" to "YES" and when I click "Save Changes" the system continues with the "NO" option.

It is very difficult to comment on what might be wrong as we don't have access to your server.
You may directly change all the settings in the table frei_config.

if you can have a setup online, we will help you debug it.

It is very difficult to comment on what might be wrong as we don't have access to your server. You may directly change all the settings in the table frei_config. if you can have a setup online, we will help you debug it.
Necessity is the mother of all inventions!
186
5
0
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft