FreiChat related discussions
Use Joomla User Groups for access to chat rooms

Hello, I would like to make certain chat rooms only available to certain Joomla User Groups. I know I can make them private with a password but I dont want users to share that password, I want the access to be controlled by their Assigned User groups.

How can I accomplish that?

Hello, I would like to make certain chat rooms only available to certain Joomla User Groups. I know I can make them private with a password but I dont want users to share that password, I want the access to be controlled by their Assigned User groups. How can I accomplish that?

Thank you, by the way, for your beautiful work! Freichat is so clean looking and easy to use, and Codoforum is a very refreshing take on the tired old forums we see again and again

Thank you, by the way, for your beautiful work! Freichat is so clean looking and easy to use, and Codoforum is a very refreshing take on the tired old forums we see again and again

We are thinking of adding this feature in our next release of freichat

We are thinking of adding this feature in our next release of freichat
Necessity is the mother of all inventions!
111
2
0
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft