Codoforum related discussions
Awesome Forum Script but a few suggestions

The codoforum is just so beautiful, It looks so futuristic and modern.
I tried it on my localhost, it is definitely fast and the installation is a breeze.

The editor supports both markdown and BBcode which is very useful when you have old time forum users who are only used to BBcode.

I know this software is just a few days old, but I would like to give some suggestions:

  1. sticky topics
  2. Implement tag feature
  3. add some kind of reputation system for the users
The codoforum is just so beautiful, It looks so futuristic and modern. I tried it on my localhost, it is definitely fast and the installation is a breeze. The editor supports both markdown and BBcode which is very useful when you have old time forum users who are only used to BBcode. I know this software is just a few days old, but I would like to give some suggestions: 1. sticky topics 2. Implement tag feature 3. add some kind of reputation system for the users
204
2
0
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft