FreiChat related discussions
freichat PDO-MYSQL error message

Hi there smile
I tried to install freichat 9.6 free version on a joomla 2.5 local server installation based upon easyphp 5.2.10. The first page I got was the license acceptance one, then the integration type one, then the writable files one, and evertihing seemed to be ok so far, then the password one, but after written my pw and proceeded, I got the database connection page with an error message saying: error_ pdo mysql driver is not installed or enabled. Database configuration is: php 5.2.10, apache server 2.2.13, mysql version 5.1.49-community-log, MySQL client version 5.0.51a, phpmyadmin version 3.2.1. Could anyone help? Tanks.

Hi there :) I tried to install freichat 9.6 free version on a joomla 2.5 local server installation based upon easyphp 5.2.10. The first page I got was the license acceptance one, then the integration type one, then the writable files one, and evertihing seemed to be ok so far, then the password one, but after written my pw and proceeded, I got the database connection page with an error message saying: error_ pdo mysql driver is not installed or enabled. Database configuration is: php 5.2.10, apache server 2.2.13, mysql version 5.1.49-community-log, MySQL client version 5.0.51a, phpmyadmin version 3.2.1. Could anyone help? Tanks.

Try to install xampp, it has all the required modules.

You must enable the pdo mysql module in easyphp

Try to install xampp, it has all the required modules. You must enable the pdo mysql module in easyphp

Thanks for the quick answer Avinash. Anyway, I checked the php.ini file in my remote server and it seems to have the driver installed and enabled by default, so I suppose the problem should not exist in the production site. Could I ask you if you accept payments for the advanced versions of the chat via paypal? Thank you.

Thanks for the quick answer Avinash. Anyway, I checked the php.ini file in my remote server and it seems to have the driver installed and enabled by default, so I suppose the problem should not exist in the production site. Could I ask you if you accept payments for the advanced versions of the chat via paypal? Thank you.

Could I ask you if you accept payments for the advanced versions of the chat via paypal?

Yes, we do.

> Could I ask you if you accept payments for the advanced versions of the chat via paypal? Yes, we do.
Necessity is the mother of all inventions!
235
3
0
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft