FreiChat related discussions
[solved] problem in chatroom size

hello,
I just downloaded freichat in my joomla 3.3
the thing is the width of the chatroom is not managed well
I can't see the first word of ppl sentences

and I cant resize the window or anything
does anyone has the same problem or it's just me ?

please visit my site if you have sometime to figure out what to do

www.lojo2.com

is it maybe that my website in Arabic ??

hello, I just downloaded freichat in my joomla 3.3 the thing is the width of the chatroom is not managed well I can't see the first word of ppl sentences and I cant resize the window or anything does anyone has the same problem or it's just me ? please visit my site if you have sometime to figure out what to do www.lojo2.com is it maybe that my website in Arabic ??
www.lojo2.com لجوء طريقك للوصول

btw im using Quasar template
I fond how to edit in Firefox (inspect elemnt ) but i could not know how to do it in the real files
I edit smthin called frei_content tabindex=0 right=-19
I made it right= -5 and it worked
but where can i find this in Freichat files ?

btw im using Quasar template I fond how to edit in Firefox (inspect elemnt ) but i could not know how to do it in the real files I edit smthin called frei_content tabindex=0 right=-19 I made it right= -5 and it worked but where can i find this in Freichat files ?
www.lojo2.com لجوء طريقك للوصول

Open file freichat/client/themes/basic/styles.css
Then search for

.frei_nanocontent .frei_content


And add the following line in that class
direction: ltr;

Open file freichat/client/themes/basic/styles.css Then search for <code> .frei_nanocontent .frei_content</code> And add the following line in that class <code> direction: ltr; </code>
Necessity is the mother of all inventions!

thank you
but it didnt work

this is how i did it

.frei_nanocontent .frei_content {
position: absolute;
direction: ltr;
overflow: scroll;
overflow-x: hidden;
top: 0;
right: 0;
bottom: 0;
left: 0;
padding: 10px;

thank you but it didnt work this is how i did it .frei_nanocontent .frei_content { position: absolute; direction: ltr; overflow: scroll; overflow-x: hidden; top: 0; right: 0; bottom: 0; left: 0; padding: 10px;
www.lojo2.com لجوء طريقك للوصول

We visited your website , and observed that you have added
direction: rtl;
and not
direction: ltr;

You can even try making that style important by doing :
direction: ltr !important;

We visited your website , and observed that you have added direction: rtl; and not direction: ltr; You can even try making that style important by doing : direction: ltr !important;
Necessity is the mother of all inventions!

the reason i wrote RTL instead cuz i didn't work in the beginning but after i added Important! it's working perfectly!
Thank you soooo much
Now I'm really considering buying the full version

i just have one comment tho
in Firefox debug i could fix the window issue by resizing the window padding ( as i said in earlier comment )
I really believe that this would be better solution that making in LTR
but still it's working perfect

thank you again
[SOLVED]

the reason i wrote RTL instead cuz i didn't work in the beginning but after i added Important! it's working perfectly! Thank you soooo much Now I'm really considering buying the full version i just have one comment tho in Firefox debug i could fix the window issue by resizing the window padding ( as i said in earlier comment ) I really believe that this would be better solution that making in LTR but still it's working perfect thank you again [SOLVED]
www.lojo2.com لجوء طريقك للوصول
256
5
0
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft