FreiChat related discussions
VLDPersoanals database integration

Hi there,

Can anyone, please, help me integrate freichat with the VLDPersonals database? I have downloaded it and installed it on my site but it won't show up users. Just guests. I have done my best (which probably is not much) but I couldn't manage to get through. Any help would be really appreciated.
They advertise Freichat integrates with VLDPersonals automatically but there seems to be no module for it. I am not a coding pro so I need simple and specific instructions and guidance to achieve the DB integration. Thanks to anyone who bothers to read my post and answer me !

Hi there, Can anyone, please, help me integrate freichat with the VLDPersonals database? I have downloaded it and installed it on my site but it won't show up users. Just guests. I have done my best (which probably is not much) but I couldn't manage to get through. Any help would be really appreciated. They advertise Freichat integrates with VLDPersonals automatically but there seems to be no module for it. I am not a coding pro so I need simple and specific instructions and guidance to achieve the DB integration. Thanks to anyone who bothers to read my post and answer me !

Can you try enabling PHP debug in freichat backend , and then check for the file freichat/freixlog.log for any errors .

Can you try enabling PHP debug in freichat backend , and then check for the file freichat/freixlog.log for any errors .
Necessity is the mother of all inventions!

Users are visible in the Control Panel moderation field. How do I proceed from here?

Users are visible in the Control Panel moderation field. How do I proceed from here?

Yes, I have enabled that and the freixlog.log seems to show no mistakes:

”April 5, 2014, 8:38 pm: main.php loaded

April 5, 2014, 8:39 pm: main.php loaded

April 5, 2014, 8:43 pm: Inserted the user with the following data :: Username = Guest-1j8 And ID = 1397051401 Default status = I am available

April 5, 2014, 8:58 pm: main.php loaded

April 5, 2014, 8:58 pm: Inserted the user with the following data :: Username = Guest-9he And ID = 1396925922 Default status = I am available

April 5, 2014, 8:58 pm: Inserted the user with the following data :: Username = Guest-921 And ID = 1397092017 Default status = I am available

April 6, 2014, 1:55 am: main.php loaded

April 6, 2014, 1:55 am: Inserted the user with the following data :: Username = Guest-9dnh And ID = 1397213525 Default status = I am available

April 6, 2014, 1:55 am: Inserted the user with the following data :: Username = Guest-1i7c And ID = 1397011290 Default status = I am available

April 6, 2014, 2:02 am: main.php loaded

April 6, 2014, 2:02 am: Inserted the user with the following data :: Username = Guest-9dnh And ID = 1397213525 Default status = I am available

April 6, 2014, 2:02 am: main.php loaded” etc...

What then is this supposed to mean?

Yes, I have enabled that and the freixlog.log seems to show no mistakes: ”April 5, 2014, 8:38 pm: main.php loaded April 5, 2014, 8:39 pm: main.php loaded April 5, 2014, 8:43 pm: Inserted the user with the following data :: Username = Guest-1j8 And ID = 1397051401 Default status = I am available April 5, 2014, 8:58 pm: main.php loaded April 5, 2014, 8:58 pm: Inserted the user with the following data :: Username = Guest-9he And ID = 1396925922 Default status = I am available April 5, 2014, 8:58 pm: Inserted the user with the following data :: Username = Guest-921 And ID = 1397092017 Default status = I am available April 6, 2014, 1:55 am: main.php loaded April 6, 2014, 1:55 am: Inserted the user with the following data :: Username = Guest-9dnh And ID = 1397213525 Default status = I am available April 6, 2014, 1:55 am: Inserted the user with the following data :: Username = Guest-1i7c And ID = 1397011290 Default status = I am available April 6, 2014, 2:02 am: main.php loaded April 6, 2014, 2:02 am: Inserted the user with the following data :: Username = Guest-9dnh And ID = 1397213525 Default status = I am available April 6, 2014, 2:02 am: main.php loaded” etc... What then is this supposed to mean?

Have you made the changes in hardcode.php as given in below link:
http://codologic.com/docs/doku.php?id=wiki:freichat:user-login-integration

Have you made the changes in hardcode.php as given in below link: http://codologic.com/docs/doku.php?id=wiki:freichat:user-login-integration
Necessity is the mother of all inventions!

I have made the changes in hardcode.php and the members show up in the moderation panel in the back end but I do not understand in what file do I have to add/edit the code

Login code

if($Username_And_Password_Match)
{
$_SESSION['userid'] = $users['id']; // Modify to suit your requirements

Step 2:

Then , accordingly you need to change your copy-pasted FreiChat code as

$ses = null; // Return null if user is not logged in

if(isset($_SESSION['userid']))
{
if($_SESSION['userid'] != null) // Here null is guest
{
$ses=$_SESSION['userid']; //LOOK, now userid will be passed to FreiChat
}
}

if(!function_exists("FreiChat_get_hash"))
{
function FreiChat_get_hash($ses){ . .//And the rest of the code as it is . .


Wher do I insert this code? In what file?
Please be as specific as you can for a nonprofessional coder. This is killing me.

I have made the changes in hardcode.php and the members show up in the moderation panel in the back end but I do not understand in what file do I have to add/edit the code Login code if($Username_And_Password_Match) { $_SESSION['userid'] = $users['id']; // Modify to suit your requirements Step 2: Then , accordingly you need to change your copy-pasted FreiChat code as $ses = null; // Return null if user is not logged in if(isset($_SESSION['userid'])) { if($_SESSION['userid'] != null) // Here null is guest { $ses=$_SESSION['userid']; //LOOK, now userid will be passed to FreiChat } } if(!function_exists("FreiChat_get_hash")) { function FreiChat_get_hash($ses){ . .//And the rest of the code as it is . . Wher do I insert this code? In what file? Please be as specific as you can for a nonprofessional coder. This is killing me.

You can add this code to any file(php file) that loads after the user is authorized (after the session is started)

You can add this code to any file(php file) that loads after the user is authorized (after the session is started)
Necessity is the mother of all inventions!
173
6
0
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft