FreiChat related discussions
Can't Install

Sorry to ask such a stupid question but I'm struggling to install Freichat. I cannot find the location of the folder for the files to be put in. I can't find the install folder. Any help welcome!!!

Sorry to ask such a stupid question but I'm struggling to install Freichat. I cannot find the location of the folder for the files to be put in. I can't find the install folder. Any help welcome!!!

You need to put it in the folder where your website is installed . Are you using any CMS like Joomla or wordpress ?

You need to put it in the folder where your website is installed . Are you using any CMS like Joomla or wordpress ?
Necessity is the mother of all inventions!
78
1
0
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft