FreiChat related discussions
No difference in paid version?

After installing and testing the chat (still kind of buggy), I decided to purchase the $65 version with plans to add video later. The only difference I see from the
free version is that the 'powered by' text is removed. The backend still looks the same - I see no more customize options than before. This is after completely
removing the database from my hosting and files from the web, then reinstalling.


Also, Can I change the opacity of the entire module? I need to be able to see content behind the window... AND, I read that the module or rooms are draggable?
All I get is a completely fixed window.

After installing and testing the chat (still kind of buggy), I decided to purchase the $65 version with plans to add video later. The only difference I see from the free version is that the 'powered by' text is removed. The backend still looks the same - I see no more customize options than before. This is after completely removing the database from my hosting and files from the web, then reinstalling. Also, Can I change the opacity of the entire module? I need to be able to see content behind the window... AND, I read that the module or rooms are draggable? All I get is a completely fixed window.
-filmsTogether-

With the Corporate package (65$), you even get mobile support . It has a separate chat interface for mobiles.

Can I change the opacity of the entire module? I need to be able to see content behind the window

Can you be more specific as to which part if freichat do you want to decrease the opacity , a screenshot would help .

I read that the module or rooms are draggable?

The chatwindows are draggable .

With the Corporate package (65$), you even get mobile support . It has a separate chat interface for mobiles. <em>Can I change the opacity of the entire module? I need to be able to see content behind the window</em> Can you be more specific as to which part if freichat do you want to decrease the opacity , a screenshot would help . <em> I read that the module or rooms are draggable?</em> The chatwindows are draggable .
Necessity is the mother of all inventions!
110
1
0
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft