FreiChat related discussions
Freichat v9 is not visible on my offline website (localhost)

Hi there!
------------------

I have recently installed freichat and freichat module. At first, everything was visible, i was able to type in some messages but when i refreshed the page the freichat was not visible anymore. I checked the module manager but it's fine. I also cleared the history of the browser; im using chrome. it didnt work too when i tried firefox. I tried some of the solutions from the previous relevant forums but nothing worked. HELP please. :D i need answers right now. p.s. im a newbie of joomla so pls.
other info might help
>windows8
>xampp
>joomla
------------------
i hope somebody can help me.
thank you.
PEACE :D

Hi there! ------------------ I have recently installed freichat and freichat module. At first, everything was visible, i was able to type in some messages but when i refreshed the page the freichat was not visible anymore. I checked the module manager but it's fine. I also cleared the history of the browser; im using chrome. it didnt work too when i tried firefox. I tried some of the solutions from the previous relevant forums but nothing worked. HELP please. :D i need answers right now. p.s. im a newbie of joomla so pls. other info might help >windows8 >xampp >joomla ------------------ i hope somebody can help me. thank you. PEACE :D

Please check your website source (ctrl+u) and see if you can find the word 'freichat' .

Also, see if you get any errors in your browser console that are related to freichat .

Please check your website source (ctrl+u) and see if you can find the word 'freichat' . Also, see if you get any errors in your browser console that are related to freichat .
Necessity is the mother of all inventions!
106
1
0
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft