FreiChat related discussions
Modify pseudo in chatroom

Hello,

Thank you very much for this wonderful script!

I have two questions, the first one:

1. I want hidden half of the pseudo users, but only in the chatroom!

Example: Mypseudo ==> ***seudo

I edited the file chatroom.php when I enter the room, it works correctly, but after a few seconds the pseudo becomes as before, without the little stars!

Could you tell me what to change dear friends? Thank you very much.

Question 2.

2. I have not managed to integrate the avatar of my database, my avatar is in the same table as the other member information!

So for me I would have to put:

- member
- photo
- id

The other two boxes I do not know what to put! Even if I put anything that does not work!

Thank you very much for your answers!

Jeremy

Hello, Thank you very much for this wonderful script! I have two questions, the first one: 1. I want hidden half of the pseudo users, but only in the chatroom! Example: Mypseudo ==> ***seudo I edited the file chatroom.php when I enter the room, it works correctly, but after a few seconds the pseudo becomes as before, without the little stars! Could you tell me what to change dear friends? Thank you very much. Question 2. 2. I have not managed to integrate the avatar of my database, my avatar is in the same table as the other member information! So for me I would have to put: - member - photo - id The other two boxes I do not know what to put! Even if I put anything that does not work! Thank you very much for your answers! Jeremy
I edited the file chatroom.php when I enter the room, it works correctly, but after a few seconds the pseudo becomes as before, without the little stars!

What exactly did you change ? And what do you mean by pseudo users ?

2. I have not managed to integrate the avatar of my database, my avatar is in the same table as the other member information!

Are you using any CMS or is it a custom built site ?
<em>I edited the file chatroom.php when I enter the room, it works correctly, but after a few seconds the pseudo becomes as before, without the little stars!</em> What exactly did you change ? And what do you mean by pseudo users ? <em>2. I have not managed to integrate the avatar of my database, my avatar is in the same table as the other member information!</em> Are you using any CMS or is it a custom built site ?
Necessity is the mother of all inventions!
75
1
0
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft