FreiChat related discussions
Custom icon for admin

Hi,

I have joomla 2.5.17 and freichat.

I would like to have a custom icon shown for the admin when is is logged in to answer questions.

I uploaded the gravatar for the email of the admin but the custom icon doesnt show...

How can i do this please?

Thanks

Hi, I have joomla 2.5.17 and freichat. I would like to have a custom icon shown for the admin when is is logged in to answer questions. I uploaded the gravatar for the email of the admin but the custom icon doesnt show... How can i do this please? Thanks

Do you mean the avatar that appears on left side of the users ?

Do you mean the avatar that appears on left side of the users ?
Necessity is the mother of all inventions!

Yes, left of the chat administrator i would like a custom icon / avatar ... The others can keep their random icon

I just have Joomla with freichat installed...

I added a screenshot to explain it better

Thanks!

Yes, left of the chat administrator i would like a custom icon / avatar ... The others can keep their random icon I just have Joomla with freichat installed... I added a screenshot to explain it better Thanks!

Do you know the userid of the admin ? if yes you can specifically change the avatar of the admin with an if statement .

You need to modify the $avatar_url variable in freichat/server/freichat.php around line 420 (only for admin)

Do you know the userid of the admin ? if yes you can specifically change the avatar of the admin with an if statement . You need to modify the $avatar_url variable in freichat/server/freichat.php around line 420 (only for admin)
Necessity is the mother of all inventions!
88
3
0
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft