FreiChat related discussions
Chat input text box cannot see

Hi,

I installed freichat into my joomla and moodle site.

Chat is working in Joomla pages and in some jomsocial pages.

But chatting input text box is stuck at the bottom of the browser.

Only if set as drag-able, input text box can be seen.

I would like to see even though it is not drag-able.

In my site, I used joomdle, jomsocial and mahara eportfolio plugins.

I also would like to see the chat box through out the site for all pages including moodle pages.

Please help

Thanks in advance

Jessie

Hi, I installed freichat into my joomla and moodle site. Chat is working in Joomla pages and in some jomsocial pages. But chatting input text box is stuck at the bottom of the browser. Only if set as drag-able, input text box can be seen. I would like to see even though it is not drag-able. In my site, I used joomdle, jomsocial and mahara eportfolio plugins. I also would like to see the chat box through out the site for all pages including moodle pages. Please help Thanks in advance Jessie

Can you send us your website address with a test account . We will see what is causing this problem .

Can you send us your website address with a test account . We will see what is causing this problem .
Necessity is the mother of all inventions!

Thanks admin,

Testing account detail is send via message.

Regards,
Jessie

Thanks admin, Testing account detail is send via message. Regards, Jessie

Hi Admin,

Only the first time loading of the page, chat input text box can be seen just a few second.
After that it stuck at the bottom tool bar.
Unless the chat box is draggable, that text box cannot see anymore.

In my site, using different plugins and templates for joomla, jomsocial, mahara and moodle.
How to show the chatbox in all these pages?
Right now, I'm using the joomla template's position as joomla page is the landing page.

When clicking the user profile link in the chat, that page is pointing to the jomsocial profile page.
That page didn't use the joomla template's position and cannot see the chatbox on that page.
Same case in mahara and moodle pages as well.

Please help.

Regards,
Jessie

Hi Admin, Only the first time loading of the page, chat input text box can be seen just a few second. After that it stuck at the bottom tool bar. Unless the chat box is draggable, that text box cannot see anymore. In my site, using different plugins and templates for joomla, jomsocial, mahara and moodle. How to show the chatbox in all these pages? Right now, I'm using the joomla template's position as joomla page is the landing page. When clicking the user profile link in the chat, that page is pointing to the jomsocial profile page. That page didn't use the joomla template's position and cannot see the chatbox on that page. Same case in mahara and moodle pages as well. Please help. Regards, Jessie
284
4
0
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft