Hi FreiChat is a nice chat app every seen before, easy to integrate and providing more features.
I installed FreiChat.V.9.6 on my website, which is developed using Codeigniter Frame work(2.0).
I used Costume installation.
The Guest chat is working fine but when integrated with user table, getting the following errors.
Fatal error: Call to a member function rowCount() on a non-object in \freichat\server\drivers\base.php on line 215
if ($ban->rowCount() > 0)
if i put if (0) in this line to just skip this Then it showing the next error
Fatal error: Call to a member function fetchAll() on a non-object in \freichat\server\drivers\Custom.php on line 140
And the code on that line is $list = $this->db->query($query)->fetchAll();
Thank you
Hi FreiChat is a nice chat app every seen before, easy to integrate and providing more features.
I installed FreiChat.V.9.6 on my website, which is developed using Codeigniter Frame work(2.0).
I used Costume installation.
The Guest chat is working fine but when integrated with user table, getting the following errors.
Fatal error: Call to a member function rowCount() on a non-object in \freichat\server\drivers\base.php on line 215
if ($ban->rowCount() > 0)
if i put if (0) in this line to just skip this Then it showing the next error
Fatal error: Call to a member function fetchAll() on a non-object in \freichat\server\drivers\Custom.php on line 140
And the code on that line is $list = $this->db->query($query)->fetchAll();
Thank you