FreiChat related discussions
Ferichat doesn't work on my website :(

Hey,

I've done your installiation by following the instructions multiple times, but it doesn't work on my website. each time i go to http://www.purity-network.net//freichat/installation/index.php it does nothing. I've followed the instructions properly, please help?

Hey, I've done your installiation by following the instructions multiple times, but it doesn't work on my website. each time i go to http://www.purity-network.net//freichat/installation/index.php it does nothing. I've followed the instructions properly, please help?

It is giving a Internal server error, which happens due to improper permissions .

Please chmod permissions of freichat driectory and all files and folders inside it to 0755

It is giving a Internal server error, which happens due to improper permissions . Please chmod permissions of freichat driectory and all files and folders inside it to 0755
Necessity is the mother of all inventions!

Hi, sorry I'm not very good with computer programming and such, how would I do that?

Hi, sorry I'm not very good with computer programming and such, how would I do that?

Its very simple . With a ftp manager, go to the directory where freichat folder is present . There will be an option to change the permissions in ftp manager itself .

You should be able to change ihe permissions to 0755. If you are having problems, we can do it for you .

Its very simple . With a ftp manager, go to the directory where freichat folder is present . There will be an option to change the permissions in ftp manager itself . You should be able to change ihe permissions to 0755. If you are having problems, we can do it for you .
Necessity is the mother of all inventions!
127
3
0
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft