FreiChat related discussions
Does not display anything besides the module name

Hi!

I installed Freichat and I'm able to access the backend. I installed the module, but the only thing displayed on the website is the module name, nothing else.

When I pressed ctrl+u then yes, freichat is displayed in the code.

I did not change the directory name or anything like that.

this is my domain: http://our-everchanging-story.com

Thanks for your help!

Hi! I installed Freichat and I'm able to access the backend. I installed the module, but the only thing displayed on the website is the module name, nothing else. When I pressed ctrl+u then yes, freichat is displayed in the code. I did not change the directory name or anything like that. this is my domain: http://our-everchanging-story.com Thanks for your help!

We checked your website and found that freichat is loading in your site .

We checked your website and found that freichat is loading in your site .
Necessity is the mother of all inventions!

When I try to load it, it only displays the name of the module. However, I also encountered something weird. When I used the preview of breezingforms (a component to create forms) it displayed a chatbox on my website.

Could it be that the settings of my browser are the problem or something like that?

Or did I maybe forget to change the settings in some way? Or does it not display anything if nobody is online?

When I try to load it, it only displays the name of the module. However, I also encountered something weird. When I used the preview of breezingforms (a component to create forms) it displayed a chatbox on my website. Could it be that the settings of my browser are the problem or something like that? Or did I maybe forget to change the settings in some way? Or does it not display anything if nobody is online?

It seems like the problem is with Google Chrome. When I use internet explorer it works. Any suggestions how to solve that problem?

It seems like the problem is with Google Chrome. When I use internet explorer it works. Any suggestions how to solve that problem?

It seems like the problem is with Google Chrome. When I use internet explorer it works. Any suggestions how to solve that problem?

It seems like the problem is with Google Chrome. When I use internet explorer it works. Any suggestions how to solve that problem?

Ok, it is also not about Chrome. I have asked several people now. For some of them the chat & chatroom is displayed, others don't see anything. It also doesn't seem to work consistently in one specific browser. Any ideas where this could come from?

Ok, it is also not about Chrome. I have asked several people now. For some of them the chat & chatroom is displayed, others don't see anything. It also doesn't seem to work consistently in one specific browser. Any ideas where this could come from?

I know this doesn't help narrow down your problem, but I just visited your site (Win8/Chrome) and I also see the chat features. I even saw your name momentarily in the "users online" private chat box. I sent you a chat, but then you went back offline a few moments later. But, I also saw the module name below your CB logon module. I wonder if the name being visible has something to do with your module settings, but I do not see the module name on my site, so I'm not sure what that would be.

I know this doesn't help narrow down your problem, but I just visited your site (Win8/Chrome) and I also see the chat features. I even saw your name momentarily in the "users online" private chat box. I sent you a chat, but then you went back offline a few moments later. But, I also saw the module name below your CB logon module. I wonder if the name being visible has something to do with your module settings, but I do not see the module name on my site, so I'm not sure what that would be.

When freichat is not visible , check the browser error logs for any error related to freichat

When freichat is not visible , check the browser error logs for any error related to freichat
Necessity is the mother of all inventions!

Hi.

For those of you who have the same problem: it seems that some browser extensions are in conflict with Freichat. Try disabling your extensions one by one and see if it solves the problem. In my case it did (I can see the chat now). The problem is that the same goes for the users of the website.

Hi. For those of you who have the same problem: it seems that some browser extensions are in conflict with Freichat. Try disabling your extensions one by one and see if it solves the problem. In my case it did (I can see the chat now). The problem is that the same goes for the users of the website.

Can you tell us which browser extension was causing this problem ?

Can you tell us which browser extension was causing this problem ?
Necessity is the mother of all inventions!

Sorry, I wish I could help but unfortunately I don't know. I deleted all of them for a completely different reason. Immediately afterwards the Chat was displayed so it was clearly related with deleting the extensions.

Sorry, I wish I could help but unfortunately I don't know. I deleted all of them for a completely different reason. Immediately afterwards the Chat was displayed so it was clearly related with deleting the extensions.
169
10
0
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft