Okay
Also I will point out in the Admin area, I go to Moderation and it has all current register users on the league website.
I enabled what you said to - I logged in to the league website and logged out and back in.
Now the log file:
March 12, 2014, 10:55 pm: main.php loaded
March 12, 2014, 10:55 pm: Inserted the user with the following data :: Username = Guest-9o And ID = 1394806777 Default status = I am available
March 12, 2014, 10:55 pm: Inserted the user with the following data :: Username = Guest-9qh And ID = 1394962265 Default status = I am available
March 12, 2014, 11:00 pm: main.php loaded
March 12, 2014, 11:00 pm: Inserted the user with the following data :: Username = Guest-9uau And ID = 1395014850 Default status = I am available
March 12, 2014, 11:00 pm: main.php loaded
March 12, 2014, 11:00 pm: Inserted the user with the following data :: Username = Guest-1n5k And ID = 1395057327 Default status = I am available
March 12, 2014, 11:00 pm: main.php loaded
March 12, 2014, 11:01 pm: main.php loaded
March 12, 2014, 11:01 pm: Inserted the user with the following data :: Username = Guest-9o7 And ID = 1394870171 Default status = I am available
Okay
Also I will point out in the Admin area, I go to Moderation and it has all current register users on the league website.
I enabled what you said to - I logged in to the league website and logged out and back in.
Now the log file:
March 12, 2014, 10:55 pm: main.php loaded
March 12, 2014, 10:55 pm: Inserted the user with the following data :: Username = Guest-9o And ID = 1394806777 Default status = I am available
March 12, 2014, 10:55 pm: Inserted the user with the following data :: Username = Guest-9qh And ID = 1394962265 Default status = I am available
March 12, 2014, 11:00 pm: main.php loaded
March 12, 2014, 11:00 pm: Inserted the user with the following data :: Username = Guest-9uau And ID = 1395014850 Default status = I am available
March 12, 2014, 11:00 pm: main.php loaded
March 12, 2014, 11:00 pm: Inserted the user with the following data :: Username = Guest-1n5k And ID = 1395057327 Default status = I am available
March 12, 2014, 11:00 pm: main.php loaded
March 12, 2014, 11:01 pm: main.php loaded
March 12, 2014, 11:01 pm: Inserted the user with the following data :: Username = Guest-9o7 And ID = 1394870171 Default status = I am available