Codoforum related discussions
How to show All Topics after user logs-in

Hello Team

How do I set Codoforum to show All Topics when a user logs in?

At present, the user only sees his/her profile page and any posts they've created themselves. I want them to see all topics and categories.

59d3a6b2934c6.png
59d3a6c9e4d50.png
59d3a6d05c674.png

Many thanks in advance from a Codoforum Newbie!

Hello Team How do I set Codoforum to show All Topics when a user logs in? At present, the user only sees his/her profile page and any posts they've created themselves. I want them to see all topics and categories. ![59d3a6b2934c6.png](serve/attachment&path=59d3a6b2934c6.png) ![59d3a6c9e4d50.png](serve/attachment&path=59d3a6c9e4d50.png) ![59d3a6d05c674.png](serve/attachment&path=59d3a6d05c674.png) Many thanks in advance from a Codoforum Newbie!

Hi,

Right now, we have not provided redirects in the backend so you will have to change it in the code.

Open sites/default/themes/2k18/templates/user/login.tpl

Around line 156, replace

window.location.href = codo_defs.url + 'user/profile';

with

window.location.href = codo_defs.url;
Hi, Right now, we have not provided redirects in the backend so you will have to change it in the code. Open sites/default/themes/2k18/templates/user/login.tpl Around line 156, replace ``` window.location.href = codo_defs.url + 'user/profile'; ``` with ``` window.location.href = codo_defs.url; ```

Thank you very much.

Kind Regards

JP

Thank you very much. Kind Regards JP

live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft