Codoforum related discussions
Transfer files to other server error

Hello I got problem like this below. What i did only transfered all files with filezilla to other server and made changes in sites/default/config.php

'driver' => 'mysql',
'host' => '10...',
'database' => 'db12...',
'username' => 'db1228815_master2',
'password' => '...',

Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'PDOException' with message 'SQLSTATE[28000] [1045] Access denied for user 'db1228815_master2'@'h2-lsh12' (using password: YES)' in ...

is there needed change any other files or something is wrong cause in this error user is called 'db1228815_master2'@'h2-lsh12'

what should i do ?
I dont want make new installation cause I made couple of changes

Hello I got problem like this below. What i did only transfered all files with filezilla to other server and made changes in sites/default/config.php 'driver' => 'mysql', 'host' => '10...', 'database' => 'db12...', 'username' => 'db1228815_master2', 'password' => '...', ```` Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'PDOException' with message 'SQLSTATE[28000] [1045] Access denied for user 'db1228815_master2'@'h2-lsh12' (using password: YES)' in ... ```` is there needed change any other files or something is wrong cause in this error user is called 'db1228815_master2'@'h2-lsh12' what should i do ? I dont want make new installation cause I made couple of changes

Hi,

The error says that the database details provided are wrong.
Can you make sure that they are correct ?

is there needed change any other files or something is wrong cause in this error user is called 'db1228815_master2'@'h2-lsh12'

Yes, its right. Its always username@databaseName

Hi, The error says that the database details provided are wrong. Can you make sure that they are correct ? >is there needed change any other files or something is wrong cause in this error user is called 'db1228815_master2'@'h2-lsh12' Yes, its right. Its always username@databaseName
Necessity is the mother of all inventions!

live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft