FreiChat related discussions
NO sound

Ive been using freichat alot, and was working perfectly. Its still does the only thing that is not working is the sound that plays when you get a new message. It Stoped working like a month ago. i havent made any changes on the files or instalation... Please help.

btw its on an iframe thats why, how do i make it sound inside it?

Mario

Ive been using freichat alot, and was working perfectly. Its still does the only thing that is not working is the sound that plays when you get a new message. It Stoped working like a month ago. i havent made any changes on the files or instalation... Please help. btw its on an iframe thats why, how do i make it sound inside it? Mario
edited Sep 16 '17 at 10:58 pm

Hi,

btw its on an iframe thats why, how do i make it sound inside it?

Do you get any errors in the console ?

Did it stop after you put freichat in iframe ?

Hi, >btw its on an iframe thats why, how do i make it sound inside it? Do you get any errors in the console ? Did it stop after you put freichat in iframe ?
Necessity is the mother of all inventions!

No errors, just no sounds on an iframe.... if i open that iframe on another tab. It has chat sound.

No errors, just no sounds on an iframe.... if i open that iframe on another tab. It has chat sound.
edited Sep 24 '17 at 9:00 pm

Hi,

We will have to look at it.

Can you give some test account with your website url ?
You can email us the details.

Hi, We will have to look at it. Can you give some test account with your website url ? You can email us the details.
Necessity is the mother of all inventions!

That is a problem with the flashplugin for the sound. In firefox you must activate flash every day new for a side. Freichat should be work without flash for the sound.

That is a problem with the flashplugin for the sound. In firefox you must activate flash every day new for a side. Freichat should be work without flash for the sound.
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft