Codoforum related discussions
Optimize Codologic? Really slow on my localhost

I successfully installed Codologic, and also successfully integrated it with my website using the SSO plugin. My main problem is it is very slow to load pages, so slow that it would be unusable in a production environment. My computer is not that old or slow, not new, but not ancient, so are there ways to optimize Codologic to run a little faster?

I successfully installed Codologic, and also successfully integrated it with my website using the SSO plugin. My main problem is it is very slow to load pages, so slow that it would be unusable in a production environment. My computer is not that old or slow, not new, but not ancient, so are there ways to optimize Codologic to run a little faster?

Hi,

The slowness is only for first time load on all pages since it has to compile and cache them.

Are you still experiencing the slowness?

Hi, The slowness is only for first time load on all pages since it has to compile and cache them. Are you still experiencing the slowness?
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft