Codoforum Related Descussions
On my form using CODOLOGIC forum.

Hi there,

I use the latest version of PHP Fusion 7.0.2.06. I notice some issues with Freichat, in relation to some other Infusions that are used on our website.

I'm guessing it's an Ajax or Javascript problem.

One infusion I use is called Nivo Slider. It's an image sliding function, that shuffles images and changes it every so often (you set the duration, like 5 seconds). When Freichat is turned off, Nivo works OK. When Freichat is turned on, Nivo disappears.

The other issue is when dealing with nested/drop down Menus. With Freichat switched on, the Menus don't open out. Nothing happens.

I'm sure there are other breaks as well, but because these two things don't work, using Frechat has become a bit of a showstopper for me.

Our website is: gdm.glorydazemusic.com

Nivo is the SlideDeck at the top of the page.
The Horizontal Menu used to be Nested Menu system, click and it would drop down, but now I've made all the sub-menu objects visible 100% of the time, because Friechat rendered the drop-down function unusable.

Maybe someone at Codologic has some thoughts on this. It's a good app, but at the moment i can't really use it without compromising other parts of the website.

Thanks.

Hi there, I use the latest version of PHP Fusion 7.0.2.06. I notice some issues with Freichat, in relation to some other Infusions that are used on our website. I'm guessing it's an Ajax or Javascript problem. One infusion I use is called Nivo Slider. It's an image sliding function, that shuffles images and changes it every so often (you set the duration, like 5 seconds). When Freichat is turned off, Nivo works OK. When Freichat is turned on, Nivo disappears. The other issue is when dealing with nested/drop down Menus. With Freichat switched on, the Menus don't open out. Nothing happens. I'm sure there are other breaks as well, but because these two things don't work, using Frechat has become a bit of a showstopper for me. Our website is: gdm.glorydazemusic.com Nivo is the SlideDeck at the top of the page. The Horizontal Menu used to be Nested Menu system, click and it would drop down, but now I've made all the sub-menu objects visible 100% of the time, because Friechat rendered the drop-down function unusable. Maybe someone at Codologic has some thoughts on this. It's a good app, but at the moment i can't really use it without compromising other parts of the website. Thanks.

Freichat seems to be disabled at the moment?

598a134372d9d.png

Freichat seems to be disabled at the moment? ![598a134372d9d.png](serve/attachment&path=598a134372d9d.png)
Necessity is the mother of all inventions!

It is.. currently can't use it, as per the reasons above.

It is.. currently can't use it, as per the reasons above.

Looks like there is an old JQuery library loaded by the menu.
There is an option in the backend to fix Jquery conflict. Apply that and see.

Looks like there is an old JQuery library loaded by the menu. There is an option in the backend to fix Jquery conflict. Apply that and see.

Thanks admin,

Reset the jquery option = yes, but no luck I'm afraid.
Thanks for looking.

gw

Thanks admin, Reset the jquery option = yes, but no luck I'm afraid. Thanks for looking. gw

if you can contact us on admin@codologic.com
The developers can help you personally to get this working.

if you can contact us on admin@codologic.com The developers can help you personally to get this working.

live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft