Codoforum Related Descussions
On my form using CODOLOGIC forum.

Is there a Site Map for the forum? If not how can I add one? Thanks

Is there a Site Map for the forum? If not how can I add one? Thanks

YOU can do it manually using free online tools, tbh I don't have one for my forum and it's top of Google after less than 18 months for a range ot terms even competing against older more established websites.
What matters most is topic titles (which I sometimes edit) and how long users spend on your forum...

596df0091363d.jpg

YOU can do it manually using free online tools, tbh I don't have one for my forum and it's top of Google after less than 18 months for a range ot terms even competing against older more established websites. What matters most is topic titles (which I sometimes edit) and how long users spend on your forum... ![596df0091363d.jpg](serve/attachment&path=596df0091363d.jpg)

www.getpregnantforfree.co.uk (4400+ active members) powered by Codoforum 3.72 would like to see CodoPM updated :)

edited Jul 18 at 12:25 pm

You don't need a sitemap unless there are pages which are not linked and are not directly accessible by search engines.

You don't need a sitemap unless there are pages which are not linked and are not directly accessible by search engines.
Necessity is the mother of all inventions!

live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft