We have released a new version of v.4-Alpha with following changes

• Added Moderator only access in the admin panel.
  • Poll plugin
  • New theme
  • Sort by Most popular, newest and most commented

[more features will be added in the subsequent releases soon]

Click here to download V-4.0-Alpha

Old Forums can be upgraded:
You can find it here: http://<YourForum.com>/admin/index.php?page=manual_upgrade

The forum is still buggy so avoid using it on production. More stable and tested versions will be released in the next week.

Screenshots:
Note: The pictures may look a little different from the alpha. But subsequent releases will completely match the pictures below

Main Page:
595a995cb170f.png

Category page:

595a99ebdc324.png

User profile:

595a99fb1ba55.png

We have released a new version of v.4-Alpha with following changes - Added Moderator only access in the admin panel. - Poll plugin - New theme - Sort by Most popular, newest and most commented [more features will be added in the subsequent releases soon] [Click here to download V-4.0-Alpha](https://bitbucket.org/evnix/codoforum_downloads/downloads/codoforum.v.4.0.build-19.zip ) Old Forums can be upgraded: You can find it here: http://&lt;YourForum.com&gt;/admin/index.php?page=manual_upgrade The forum is still buggy so avoid using it on production. More stable and tested versions will be released in the next week. ** Screenshots: ** Note: The pictures may look a little different from the alpha. But subsequent releases will completely match the pictures below Main Page: ![595a995cb170f.png](serve/attachment&amp;path=595a995cb170f.png) Category page: ![595a99ebdc324.png](serve/attachment&amp;path=595a99ebdc324.png) User profile: ![595a99fb1ba55.png](serve/attachment&amp;path=595a99fb1ba55.png)
Necessity is the mother of all inventions!
edited Jul 3 at 10:38 pm

Thank you, is there a changelog, any work done on CodoPM?

Thank you, is there a changelog, any work done on CodoPM?

www.getpregnantforfree.co.uk (4200+ active members) powered by Codoforum 3.72 would like to see CodoPM updated :)

This is great news. I'm really looking forward to the future versions. This forum software seems promising.

This is great news. I&#039;m really looking forward to the future versions. This forum software seems promising.

[4.1]

• Make images click to zoom to fit large images properly
  • Handle request URI too long
  • Add descriptions for the new added permissions
  • Edit profile permissions incorrect
  • codopm add option send a copy via mail
  • codopm add more visible send pm button

[4.0]

• Added Moderator only access in the admin panel.
  • Poll plugin
  • New theme
  • Sort by Most popular, newest and most commented
  • facebook share

I'll wait for 4.1 smile really need the CodoPM improvements, will donate you £50 once it's done...

[4.1] - Make images click to zoom to fit large images properly - Handle request URI too long - Add descriptions for the new added permissions - Edit profile permissions incorrect - codopm add option send a copy via mail - codopm add more visible send pm button [4.0] - Added Moderator only access in the admin panel. - Poll plugin - New theme - Sort by Most popular, newest and most commented - facebook share I&#039;ll wait for 4.1 :D really need the CodoPM improvements, will donate you &pound;50 once it&#039;s done...

www.getpregnantforfree.co.uk (4200+ active members) powered by Codoforum 3.72 would like to see CodoPM updated :)

@admin on CodoPM need to be able to just attach files/images without text in message box

@admin on CodoPM need to be able to just attach files/images without text in message box

I'll wait for 4.1 smile

Me too. I just hope that it comes out by the end of July.

&gt;I&#039;ll wait for 4.1 :D Me too. I just hope that it comes out by the end of July.

Link to profiles in codopm messages...

Link to profiles in codopm messages...

Notice: file_get_contents(): send of 19 bytes failed with errno=32 Broken pipe in /home/sites/zzzzz.com/public_html/forum/sys/CODOF/Asset/Stream.php on line 207

Notice: file_get_contents(): send of 19 bytes failed with errno=32 Broken pipe in /home/sites/zzzzz.com/public_html/forum/sys/CODOF/Asset/Stream.php on line 207

Can you try deleting the cache files ?

cache/js/*
cache/css/*
cache/smarty/templates_c/*

Can you try deleting the cache files ? `` cache/js/* cache/css/* cache/smarty/templates_c/* ``
edited Jul 4 at 5:24 pm

It was a fresh install not on my main forum, I'll try now...

It was a fresh install not on my main forum, I&#039;ll try now...

Can you try deleting the cache files ?

cache/js/*
cache/css/*
cache/smarty/templates_c/*

Doesn't make any difference, what are the permissions supposed to be for cache and subfolders?

&gt;Can you try deleting the cache files ? &gt;`` &gt;cache/js/* &gt;cache/css/* &gt;cache/smarty/templates_c/* &gt;`` Doesn&#039;t make any difference, what are the permissions supposed to be for cache and subfolders?

Nice updates. Everything is working fine for now but there are two issues:

1. I don't see buttons for reputation change. How can we give or take reputation to user in the new theme?

2. Changing theme from back-end gives an error.

I will look in more in time.

Nice updates. Everything is working fine for now but there are two issues: 1. I don&#039;t see buttons for reputation change. How can we give or take reputation to user in the new theme? 2. Changing theme from back-end gives an error. I will look in more in time.
edited Jul 5 at 5:02 am

If I switch templates I get this Warning: file_get_contents(/home/sites/zzzzz.com/public_html/forum/sites/default/themes/default/templates/forum/topics.html): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/sites/zzzzzz.com/public_html/forum/sys/CODOF/HB/Render.php on line 30

Fatal error: Uncaught --> Smarty: Unable to load template file 'forum/topics.tpl' <-- thrown in /home/sites/zzzzzz.com/public_html/forum/sys/Ext/Smarty/sysplugins/smarty_internal_template.php on line 148

If I switch templates I get this Warning: file_get_contents(/home/sites/zzzzz.com/public_html/forum/sites/default/themes/default/templates/forum/topics.html): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/sites/zzzzzz.com/public_html/forum/sys/CODOF/HB/Render.php on line 30 Fatal error: Uncaught --&gt; Smarty: Unable to load template file &#039;forum/topics.tpl&#039; &lt;-- thrown in /home/sites/zzzzzz.com/public_html/forum/sys/Ext/Smarty/sysplugins/smarty_internal_template.php on line 148

Nice updates. Everything is working fine for now but there are two issues:

1. I don't see buttons for reputation change. How can we give or take reputation to user in the new theme?

2. Changing theme from back-end gives an error.

I will look in more in time.

Which template are you using? Have you a link to your version 4 forum?

&gt;Nice updates. Everything is working fine for now but there are two issues: &gt;1. I don&#039;t see buttons for reputation change. How can we give or take reputation to user in the new theme? &gt;2. Changing theme from back-end gives an error. &gt;I will look in more in time. Which template are you using? Have you a link to your version 4 forum?

Which template are you using? Have you a link to your version 4 forum?

I'm using new 2017 template. In back-end you can't change from that template. I hosted the forum locally so no link. smile

&gt;Which template are you using? Have you a link to your version 4 forum? I&#039;m using new 2017 template. In back-end you can&#039;t change from that template. I hosted the forum locally so no link. :(

OK I have tried all 3 templates smile have you screenshots of new polls feature?

OK I have tried all 3 templates :( have you screenshots of new polls feature?

OK I have tried all 3 templates smile have you screenshots of new polls feature?

I will attach them in shortly.

&gt;OK I have tried all 3 templates :( have you screenshots of new polls feature? I will attach them in shortly.

No reputation system:

595cf7abd9798.png

Changing theme to blue. This is the frontend:
595cf81f16ed7.png

No reputation system: ![595cf7abd9798.png](serve/attachment&amp;path=595cf7abd9798.png) Changing theme to blue. This is the frontend: ![595cf81f16ed7.png](serve/attachment&amp;path=595cf81f16ed7.png)

Looks like we missed quite a few.
Thanks a lot for posting these.
We are fixing them before the next release.

@hard_as_snails Thank you for your continuous support smile

Looks like we missed quite a few. Thanks a lot for posting these. We are fixing them before the next release. @hard_as_snails Thank you for your continuous support :)
Necessity is the mother of all inventions!
edited Jul 5 at 8:06 pm

Looks like we missed quite a few.
Thanks a lot for posting these.
We are fixing them before the next release.

@hard_as_snails Thank you for your continuous support smile

No problem smile

&gt;Looks like we missed quite a few. &gt;Thanks a lot for posting these. &gt;We are fixing them before the next release. &gt;@hard_as_snails Thank you for your continuous support :) No problem :)

views
replies
followers
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft