'host' => 'localhost',
  'database' => 'codoforum',
  'username' => 'root',
  'password' => 'root',
  'prefix' => '',
  'charset' => 'utf8',
  'collation' => 'utf8_unicode_ci',
);
I need to connect one more database. how I suppose to configure default/config.php ```` $config = array ( 'driver' => 'mysql', 'host' => 'localhost', 'database' => 'codoforum', 'username' => 'root', 'password' => 'root', 'prefix' => '', 'charset' => 'utf8', 'collation' => 'utf8_unicode_ci', ); ````

I don't think that's possible. I guess there is only single database instance. This might require editing the core application. You need to create another database instance with another set of $config array. However querying with joins will be harder with an approach like that.

Can you tell me what is your reason to connect to another database and care to explain this some more?

I don't think that's possible. I guess there is only single database instance. This might require editing the core application. You need to create another database instance with another set of `$config` array. However querying with joins will be harder with an approach like that. Can you tell me what is your reason to connect to another database and care to explain this some more?

views
replies
followers
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft