Hey, I am xXAlphaManXx and I am from India too. I am happy that you've made such an awesome forum and it looks all good from the non-techie point of view (normal user).
This forum software has many features and utilizes LESS which makes it to outstand many other forum software.
But you know what? From the developer perspective of view, this software SUCKS. I am really sorry to say. But it is really bad.
Why am I saying this sucks ?
- Does not even follow PSR rules. Then why the hell do youu even say it does?
- So many useless query here and there.
- Pathetic file structure.
- DOES NOT SUPPORT PHP 7?? IT IS 2017 NOT 2005
- World's oldest legacy code can be seen here
header()for redirection? Kill me!
- Don't say it has fresh UI. It makes people feel sleepy as soon as they enter the forums. See these forum sofware and then reply Flarum and Discourse
- So many un-used css classes, php objects and the list goes on.
- No support for IE6? Even discourse and flarum supports them. You know - most of people in India still use win xp/vista (Not me, I use MacOS)
Actually, the list goes on. But as this forum is public, I don't wanna report the security vulnerabilities here. And seriously, this forum software cries for a recode.
I know you people are youngsters working behind. But you are not younger than me (I am just 15yr). Then why not we show some of our next-generation ideas? Like why not we use a full fledged JS front-end like vue.js?
Suggestions to make it better again
First, open source the software and allow people to code and engage with you. People who need SaaS way, then offer them plans. I hope and I know that you are using the same software for persons who are paying you. The only thing you are doing is that giving them hosting and a support.
Add few ideas, road-map, todos so that other developers can know what you are into and then help you in the way by making a pull request.
And, the last and final hope to make this forum survive is to make it open source and make it awesome again.
I hope you understand this. Take this as a criticism. Let's start working