please i really don't know this happened but am begging you to log into my site and help me out.. it was working just this morning i really don't know whats wrong with it

please i really don't know this happened but am begging you to log into my site and help me out.. it was working just this morning i really don't know whats wrong with it

Hi,

Can you give me the link to your forum ?

Did you make any changes to layout.tpl ?

Hi, Can you give me the link to your forum ? Did you make any changes to layout.tpl ?

Oh my God Adesh.. Thats all you had to say to get me back.. My forum is http://unforum.com.ng

I just remembered that i had uploaded the site map generator from github. And to inclide itself in the admin menu l, it must overwritten edited the layout.tpl file with a new one that has the dashboard problem

So i located the layout file and changed it with the one from a codoforum original installation pack

The drop down is back again.. Thank you very much Adesh.. You helped me a lot just now

I love CodoSupport!!

Oh my God Adesh.. Thats all you had to say to get me back.. My forum is http://unforum.com.ng I just remembered that i had uploaded the site map generator from github. And to inclide itself in the admin menu l, it must overwritten edited the layout.tpl file with a new one that has the dashboard problem So i located the layout file and changed it with the one from a codoforum original installation pack The drop down is back again.. Thank you very much Adesh.. You helped me a lot just now I love CodoSupport!!

This is very serious.. My website just reset entirely.. All users gone... Just overnight

This is very serious.. My website just reset entirely.. All users gone... Just overnight

What happened?

>This is very serious.. My website just reset entirely.. All users gone... Just overnight What happened?

What did you do recently for that to happen ?

Can you check your database tables if they still have the data ?

There is nothing written in codoforum except the installation which deletes existing data

>This is very serious.. My website just reset entirely.. All users gone... Just overnight What did you do recently for that to happen ? Can you check your database tables if they still have the data ? There is nothing written in codoforum except the installation which deletes existing data

views
replies
followers
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft