Codoforum related discussions
Totally Customize UI

Hi, I want to totally customize the codoforum's UI I've copied the default folder in themes and renamed it for making changes.How do I see the changes made by me on the forum. How to select the theme I've created.

Please add more detailed docs on customizing the UI of the forum.

Thanks.

Hi, I want to totally customize the codoforum's UI I've copied the default folder in themes and renamed it for making changes.How do I see the changes made by me on the forum. How to select the theme I've created. Please add more detailed docs on customizing the UI of the forum. Thanks.

Select the theme in the admin panel....

Select the theme in the admin panel....

www.getpregnantforfree.co.uk (4700+ active members) powered by Codoforum 3.72 would like to see CodoPM updated :)

I've copied the parent folder which is named default, not the blue folder as I want to customize the html elements and the design too.

I've copied the parent folder which is named default, not the blue folder as I want to customize the html elements and the design too.

The design is being changed in Codoforum version 4 which is due for release soon, maybe wait?

The design is being changed in Codoforum version 4 which is due for release soon, maybe wait?

www.getpregnantforfree.co.uk (4700+ active members) powered by Codoforum 3.72 would like to see CodoPM updated :)

live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft