Hi everybody, I really liked the codoforum but i'm struggling with a problem. I want to use the mail address which is related to my website.(ex. admin@mywebsite.com)

I have set admin email in global settings as i wanted.
The mail configuration is "mail()"

It does not work anyway. In addition to this, i haven't seen any settings to enter email's password. Sorry i'm newbie to these stuffs

Hi everybody, I really liked the codoforum but i'm struggling with a problem. I want to use the mail address which is related to my website.(ex. admin@mywebsite.com) I have set admin email in global settings as i wanted. The mail configuration is "mail()" It does not work anyway. In addition to this, i haven't seen any settings to enter email's password. Sorry i'm newbie to these stuffs

What kind of mail do you want to send? Might be server settings...

What kind of mail do you want to send? Might be server settings...

www.getpregnantforfree.co.uk (3900+ active members) powered by Codoforum 3.72 would like to see CodoPM updated :)

I just want to send title:TEST body:TEST smile
Additionally, I have just found SMTP configuration of my mail. I have applied it to forum and changed mail() to SMTP. It haven't worked again smile

Edit: I can send and receive mails on my server. I had tested it.

I just want to send title:TEST body:TEST (wasntme) Additionally, I have just found SMTP configuration of my mail. I have applied it to forum and changed mail() to SMTP. It haven't worked again :S Edit: I can send and receive mails on my server. I had tested it.
edited Apr 23 at 10:13 am

I use mail() for my notifications and newsletters and they get sent just fine...

I use mail() for my notifications and newsletters and they get sent just fine...

www.getpregnantforfree.co.uk (3900+ active members) powered by Codoforum 3.72 would like to see CodoPM updated :)

I changed it back to mail(). And now, it works thank you. But is there anyway to increase 10 mail per half-hour limit?

I changed it back to mail(). And now, it works thank you. But is there anyway to increase 10 mail per half-hour limit?

views
replies
followers
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft