Codoforum related discussions
Changing Topic BG & Text color Color!

Hello there I am trying to figure out how to change the topic text color.

Now I know in color.less you can change the white background by searching for

@bg: #fff;

This does change the topic background but it also changes the navigation menu's background color at the top. For my circumstance this is not a issue but I would like to know as reference if it is possible to have the navigation at top a different color from the topic background.

What I am trying to find out which my current problem is where do I find the code to change the topic text color? I would like to change it from black to white. My second question afterwards is where "Username Posted Date" is that a different color code or the same as my first question?

Hello there I am trying to figure out how to change the topic text color. http://i.imgur.com/AoiQty9.png Now I know in color.less you can change the white background by searching for ```` @bg: #fff; ```` This does change the topic background but it also changes the navigation menu's background color at the top. For my circumstance this is not a issue but I would like to know as reference if it is possible to have the navigation at top a different color from the topic background. What I am trying to find out which my current problem is where do I find the code to change the topic text color? I would like to change it from black to white. My second question afterwards is where "Username Posted Date" is that a different color code or the same as my first question?

live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft