Codoforum Related Descussions
On my form using CODOLOGIC forum.

I'm noticing that my forum (www.roostersforum.com - for an example of this behaviour, not a plug for it) no longer sorts posts based on what was posted most recently. Therefore, discussion gets buried.

Any tips on how to fix this?

I'm noticing that my forum (www.roostersforum.com - for an example of this behaviour, not a plug for it) no longer sorts posts based on what was posted most recently. Therefore, discussion gets buried. Any tips on how to fix this?

Hi,

Can you give an example in your forum of two topics not sorted correctly ?

Hi, Can you give an example in your forum of two topics not sorted correctly ?

Hi,

Can you give an example in your forum of two topics not sorted correctly ?

I think I've fixed it now. There were a few 'locked' threads that we behaving as thought they were pinned, so I unlocked them and they went to the bottom. I can try this with a test thread if you like (i.e. locking a test thread to see if it gets 'pinned'smile.

>Hi, >Can you give an example in your forum of two topics not sorted correctly ? I think I've fixed it now. There were a few 'locked' threads that we behaving as thought they were pinned, so I unlocked them and they went to the bottom. I can try this with a test thread if you like (i.e. locking a test thread to see if it gets 'pinned').

live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft