FreiChat related discussions
friends only in messenger (phpBB3.2)

Q1: I've a phpBB3.2 forum with Freichat v.9(free downloaded). The instant messenger shows all the online users, even the bots. How can i solve this, i want to see friends only in the messenger. I have disabled the chatbox, i use only the messenger.

Q2: How can i upgrade from the free version to the corporate version? Is the best way to re-install it?

Q3: In the Netherlands is it possible to pay with iDEAL. I have no paypall account and no creditcards (i don't want any creditcard). Do i need to create a paypall account for the payment?

Sorry for my bad Englisch.

Q1: I've a phpBB3.2 forum with Freichat v.9(free downloaded). The instant messenger shows all the online users, even the bots. How can i solve this, i want to see friends only in the messenger. I have disabled the chatbox, i use only the messenger. Q2: How can i upgrade from the free version to the corporate version? Is the best way to re-install it? Q3: In the Netherlands is it possible to pay with [url=https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/IDEAL]iDEAL[/url]. I have no paypall account and no creditcards (i don't want any creditcard). Do i need to create a paypall account for the payment? Sorry for my bad Englisch.

A1. We can set it up for you if you purchase the Corporate version. you only have to tell us which module do you use for "friends".

A2. Yes because the paid version has a slightly different and better code base.

A3. We only accept Paypal or Credit-Cards.
But if you have a European bank account, You may transfer the money via IBAN to our Irish account. you may contact us directly regarding the purchase on admin[@]codologic.com.

A1. We can set it up for you if you purchase the Corporate version. you only have to tell us which module do you use for "friends". A2. Yes because the paid version has a slightly different and better code base. A3. We only accept Paypal or Credit-Cards. But if you have a European bank account, You may transfer the money via IBAN to our Irish account. you may contact us directly regarding the purchase on admin[@]codologic.com.
Necessity is the mother of all inventions!

Thank you for the answer.
The "friends list" in phpBB is a single way list . In that case it looks inposseble to add the friendslist in the messenger.
I've made a paypall account en already buy the Corporate version smile
The problem with te bots in messenger is solved by ban, and guests are disabled.

Problem solved smile

Thank you for the answer. The "friends list" in phpBB is a [url=https://area51.phpbb.com/phpBB/viewtopic.php?t=23354]single way list[/url] . In that case it looks inposseble to add the friendslist in the messenger. I've made a paypall account en already buy the Corporate version :) The problem with te bots in messenger is solved by ban, and guests are disabled. Problem solved :P

I'am thinking to switch from phpBB to XenForo, on the same domain. Can i reïnstall Freichat after the switch?

I'am thinking to switch from phpBB to XenForo, on the same domain. Can i reïnstall Freichat after the switch?

live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft