I'm trying to change just the blue header or boxes on top of all topics on the home page and and on threads on the default blue theme. I've found how to edit colors on colors.less but don't see an option for this. Am I just missing it?

Thanks.

I'm trying to change just the blue header or boxes on top of all topics on the home page and and on threads on the default blue theme. I've found how to edit colors on colors.less but don't see an option for this. Am I just missing it? Thanks.

It should all be in colors.less

It should all be in colors.less

www.getpregnantforfree.co.uk (4000+ active members) powered by Codoforum 3.72 would like to see CodoPM updated :)

Found it. Changed every blue and eventually got the right one.

//topic.less
@topicPostsContainerBg: transparent;

//topics.less

//new topic button
@newTopicButtonBg: @linkHoverColor;

@topicsNavbarBg: #552f55;
@topicsNavbarBorderColor: @linkHoverColor;
Found it. Changed every blue and eventually got the right one. ```` //topic.less @topicPostsContainerBg: transparent; //topics.less //new topic button @newTopicButtonBg: @linkHoverColor; @topicsNavbarBg: #552f55; @topicsNavbarBorderColor: @linkHoverColor; ````

58cef704705f4.png
Any idea how to change this? I've already changed everything blue on color.less.

![58cef704705f4.png](serve/attachment&path=58cef704705f4.png) Any idea how to change this? I've already changed everything blue on color.less.

I think it is possibly taking the default blue color of bootstrap.

You may need to override the color for all anchor links in css

We will add it to colors.less in the next version

I think it is possibly taking the default blue color of bootstrap. You may need to override the color for all anchor links in css We will add it to colors.less in the next version

views
replies
followers
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft