all is in the title.
Is it possible to add custom fields in approve interface and user list ?

and a double mail field in register to verify input ?

Thanks by advance

all is in the title. Is it possible to add custom fields in approve interface and user list ? and a double mail field in register to verify input ? Thanks by advance

please, excuse my bad english! ( i'm french, and i know, it's not a good excuse ! ;) )

edited Feb 22 at 2:25 pm

Is it possible to add custom fields in approve interface and user list ?

Did not get what you mean. Which approver interface are you talking about ?
A screenshot would be helpful

and a double mail field in register to verify input ?

It makes sense for password, but do you really need double verification for emails ?

>Is it possible to add custom fields in approve interface and user list ? Did not get what you mean. Which approver interface are you talking about ? A screenshot would be helpful >and a double mail field in register to verify input ? It makes sense for password, but do you really need double verification for emails ?

58adbfcf91e88.png

as you can see, i'm trying to do it myself smile
but it's a little bit tricky for me, as i don't have enough knowledge on smarty smile
I have to modify 'users' variable to add information from codo_field_values for each user and pass it to .tpl, that's it ?

![58adbfcf91e88.png](serve/attachment&path=58adbfcf91e88.png) as you can see, i'm trying to do it myself :) but it's a little bit tricky for me, as i don't have enough knowledge on smarty :( I have to modify 'users' variable to add information from codo_field_values for each user and pass it to .tpl, that's it ?

please, excuse my bad english! ( i'm french, and i know, it's not a good excuse ! ;) )

ok replied to myself. done in userlist and approve list. not so difficult, after all smile

to @adesh1414127033 : is possible to show custom fields in V4 admin interface /users , by adding a tick in custom profile fields, "show in users lists" ( see below )
58c6a0b4e8625.jpg

ps: and translation for admin and moderator interface will be great smile

ok replied to myself. done in userlist and approve list. not so difficult, after all :) to @adesh1414127033 : is possible to show custom fields in V4 admin interface /users , by adding a tick in custom profile fields, "show in users lists" ( see below ) ![58c6a0b4e8625.jpg](serve/attachment&path=58c6a0b4e8625.jpg) ps: and translation for admin and moderator interface will be great :)

edited Mar 13 at 1:48 pm

But wont showing too many fields increase the number of columns and make it unreadable ?

But wont showing too many fields increase the number of columns and make it unreadable ?
Necessity is the mother of all inventions!

No, if you can choose what to display . one or two columns can easilly fit smile and some existing can be reduced ( like created)
I would love to help on this feature! can you please just add "displayinlists" bool in codo_fields, i'll do the job smile

No, if you can choose what to display . one or two columns can easilly fit :) and some existing can be reduced ( like created) I would love to help on this feature! can you please just add "displayinlists" bool in codo_fields, i'll do the job :)

edited Mar 16 at 9:08 am

views
replies
followers
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft