News and Announcements
Valentine's Day Surprise

you guys are awesome !!!! many many thanks! can't wait smile

you guys are awesome !!!! many many thanks! can't wait :)

please, excuse my bad english! ( i'm french, and i know, it's not a good excuse ! ;) )

But that is his plugin, so it is not in our hands to update it.

But that is his plugin, so it is not in our hands to update it.

@adesh1414127033 I realise that but it looks abandoned or maybe you could a similar plugin or add in as a feature?

@adesh1414127033 I realise that but it looks abandoned or maybe you could a similar plugin or add in as a feature?

www.getpregnantforfree.co.uk (4700+ active members) powered by Codoforum 3.72 would like to see CodoPM updated :)

Hi There,

as and when version 4 is released I will be more than happy to work on this plugin and re release it, if this is indeed deemed to be abandoned.

>@adesh1414127033 I realise that but it looks abandoned or maybe you could a similar plugin or add in as a feature? Hi There, as and when version 4 is released I will be more than happy to work on this plugin and re release it, if this is indeed deemed to be abandoned.

Sorry, @hard_as_snails i have forgoten your questions about this plugin. I started working on it, we will see if it's ok with V4. for now, i'm working on pagination and mobile display smile I'll add ( soon) custom fields as i need it smile.
Hope you can be patient, as i have a lot of things to learn before being able to do all mods smile

Sorry, @hard_as_snails i have forgoten your questions about this plugin. I started working on it, we will see if it's ok with V4. for now, i'm working on pagination and mobile display :) I'll add ( soon) custom fields as i need it :). Hope you can be patient, as i have a lot of things to learn before being able to do all mods :)

please, excuse my bad english! ( i'm french, and i know, it's not a good excuse ! ;) )

@phig330 and @ablumsum thank you, exciting times for codologic smile

@phig330 and @ablumsum thank you, exciting times for codologic :)

www.getpregnantforfree.co.uk (4700+ active members) powered by Codoforum 3.72 would like to see CodoPM updated :)

edited Apr 1 at 12:17 pm

can't wait !!

can't wait !!

live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft